Rex regrets dig at Aaron Donald 2 years ago

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Too late rexford... Your mouth wrote a cheque ... Donald's going to collect .. Your QB is paying ....

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
personally no ill will toward Rex over it. would have been better to just hype his own guy but thats just not Rex and its why you either love or hate him. And its not like Donald got a lot of media exposure his rookie year so cant really fault a guy for not really knowing how good he was

Bruce2980

Starter
personally no ill will toward Rex over it. would have been better to just hype his own guy but thats just not Rex and its why you either love or hate him. And its not like Donald got a lot of media exposure his rookie year so cant really fault a guy for not really knowing how good he was
The comment was extremely disrespectful regardless of any knowledge Rex had on anyone. Donald is not going to be alone in being motivated over that despicable remark. It was very discernible how much it bothered Donald, he tried to hide it, but I could see it in his eyes. I bet Donald gets into the motivational speech before this game, if not him personally, I guarantee that those remarks will be. This entire defense is going to be looking to rip the jock straps off of the Bills offensive players and shove them down Rex Ryans throat. No ill will I am sure:rolllaugh:

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
The comment was extremely disrespectful regardless of any knowledge Rex had on anyone. Donald is not going to be alone in being motivated over that despicable remark. It was very discernible how much it bothered Donald, he tried to hide it, but I could see it in his eyes. I bet Donald gets into the motivational speech before this game, if not him personally, I guarantee that those remarks will be. This entire defense is going to be looking to rip the jock straps off of the Bills offensive players and shove them down Rex Ryans throat. No ill will I am sure:rolllaugh:

the very 1st word I used in my post was personally, as in me not aaron donald. I would hope Rex's comments bothered AD, in fact I'd be a little worried if they didnt. The point of my post was simply to share my viewpoint on the matter as a fan. Obviously I'd love to see AD play even better because of the comments, but PERSONALLY I dont have any ill will toward Rex over what he said.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I would bet a lot of money that Donald is going to have a big game and that when he makes big plays he looks over at Rex on the sideline every time.

I love this.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Sexy Scary Rexy! Stand by your words....if you like Richardson better, say so....I think their line is impressive...in fact, Wichman happened to look very good against the guy outta SC...Leonard...it's why I like Cody...Wilkerson...they have some pieces...but so do we...3-1...crowd will be rocking!!!! Get'cha popcorn ready!!!

Here's to a great game from our O-Line...just dominant...they've been taking a bunch of heat in these boards/blogs...time to shut everyone up...do we play Denver this year?

Bruce2980

Starter
the very 1st word I used in my post was personally, as in me not aaron donald. I would hope Rex's comments bothered AD, in fact I'd be a little worried if they didnt. The point of my post was simply to share my viewpoint on the matter as a fan. Obviously I'd love to see AD play even better because of the comments, but PERSONALLY I dont have any ill will toward Rex over what he said.
Gotcha, as a fan I am bothered by that comment, it was a huge insult to anyone with any respect for the game and these players as people, that's my opinion. Nothing wrong with yours.

Psycho_X

Legend
Rex Ryan finally watched some Rams games this last week

3oEjHGnY8oB4BHVTP2.gif