Rewatched the Cards game and here are a few things I didn’t fully appreciate when watching live…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Stafford was superb. As others have said, he’s a Jekyll and Hyde QB. Monday night he was in a zone and would want few do overs.

Shelton played pretty darned well. Is he a UFA this offseason?

Rams need to extend Boom. It’s a no brainer.

We need to reinforce our TE room. This should be a high priority this offseason even if Mundt is back.

Okay, OBJ has won me over. The dude is a legit WEAPON paired with Stafford, Kupp, and Jefferson. Don’t know if he’s gonna be affordable but, if so, and after Woods returns this WR would be scary good. And deep.

Michel was a great signing. Without his running style I don’t like to think where this O would be today.

What a front 6 we have on D and with really good depth rotation, as well. Time and again they stuffed the run and still got 26 pressures on Murray. Truly impressive and a team strength.

Gaines is very easy to root for. No quit in that young man and we still don’t know how high is his ceiling. Can’t wait to find out. He’s making SJD look more and more expendable, huh?

Miller contained Murray on his side all night long. Wish I could say the same for Floyd and Hollins on the other side. They kept making the same mistakes time after time and Murray sure punished them for it. That’s a big hole in Floyd’s game and I hope he fixes it before we face Wilson on Sunday.

Kudos to the scout that pounded the table for Ernest Jones. That scout was WAY ahead of the rest of the league. What a value pick!

DW actually played even better than I thought, originally. Morris kinda unleashed him and it paid dividends. ‘Course, maybe it’s simply because he’s more healthy now.

I see CB as a big offseason need. I’m assuming that DW will leave and the jury is still out on Rochell as to whether he’s capable of starting opposite Ramsey next year.

Safety is a need next offseason, also. I had thought that we were deep but I was wrong. Gotta do better than Rapp and Scott back there. The better QB’s can just eat either alive.

I could nitpick a few calls by McVay and/or Morris, but hey. I thought that they both did yeoman’s work given the late shorthandedness. So, kudos to both.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah we got weaknesses. Yep. :clinkingbeer:

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Some great points Rams43.

Not only did DW play his best game so far, but Long stepped up too.

I’m just wondering what has happened to Burgess that he can’t get on the field even in a game/situation like this was?

I too, am getting frustrated by Floyd’s inability to hold the edge. It was the one thing he did well last season that set him up to be re-signed.

Gaines is becoming a fan favorite real fast.

I’d also add Kupp has put on a clinic the last 2 games.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Gaines and his “lay himself out” tackles have become a weekly thing. Dude must be a beast in backyard pool bellyflop contests. :D

Ernest Jones may win fans over similarly. I love his potential to be a mainstay for us.

At TE… Really sucks Harris isn’t getting some of our TE snaps right now. Not sure if he would be ready for much… but getting some snaps this year would have been a nice building block for next year if nothing else.

Shuie3225

Starter
Stafford was superb. As others have said, he’s a Jekyll and Hyde QB.
10 good games and 3 bad games makes him a Jekyll and Hyde QB? He made some big mistakes in those games but the OL also got completely dominated in two of them. The Stafford criticism got out of control a few weeks ago. Hes been absolutely incredible this year and has a good chance to win MVP.

Rams need to extend Boom. It’s a no brainer.
Im in the camp of letting Whit walk or making him an OL coach and starting Boom next year. We could use the cap space and we used a high pick on Boom, his time has come.

DW actually played even better than I thought, originally. Morris kinda unleashed him and it paid dividends
He needs to keep it up. The last two weeks have been his best of the season. He's been playing more man coverage which definitely suits him more.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay changed the running attack after Green Bay debacle to feature a jumbo package. That helped reduce-establish play action again. Three of our losses were greatly attributed to a running game. I wasn’t sure Sean had it in him to feature the run more, but he did. On a side note, Connor really abused us in the short passing game….couldn’t help but wonder that if Ramsey had played, would he have limited some of his YAC.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
McVay changed the running attack after Green Bay debacle to feature a jumbo package. That helped reduce-establish play action again. Three of our losses were greatly attributed to a running game. I wasn’t sure Sean had it in him to feature the run more, but he did. On a side note, Connor really abused us in the short passing game….couldn’t help but wonder that if Ramsey had played, would he have limited some of his YAC.
Connor had the game of his life, haha. He's a good player, but I don't think you will see many of those catches and runs from him going forward. The Rams were in good coverage on that one handed grab. Total lucky bullshit there. Fuck him and fuck the fucking cardinals.....

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Kudos to the scout that pounded the table for Ernest Jones. That scout was WAY ahead of the rest of the league. What a value pick!
I like Jones too for his attitude and character, but he let James Connor truck him into the endzone for the Cards' final TD. He had him and should've dropped him at the 5.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Connor had the game of his life, haha. He's a good player, but I don't think you will see many of those catches and runs from him going forward. The Rams were in good coverage on that one handed grab. Total lucky bullshit there. Fuck him and fuck the fucking cardinals.....
and he is hurt again

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Bottom line, as Stafford goes so do the Rams. He corrected some of the things that caused issues during the losing streak. They just have to continue protecting him. Or things like moving the pocket if they have trouble with it. With Kupp, OBJ and Jefferson they have very good receivers. Protect Stafford and he will find them.