Return of the Bob and Weave?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
Teams are doing group celebrations more and more. And it looks like our offense is having a lot of fun out there. And a couple times it looked like our receivers were doing the bob and weave like the Greatest Show on Turf. Are they bringing that back or was I just miss-seeing things? I was watching at a sports bar so I didn't get have sound nor the ability to rewind to see.

I like the idea of us bringing back the once outlawed group celebration.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't know what the hell that group dance was that the receivers did after the score, but it looked like Austin wasn't part of the rehearsal. :ROFLMAO:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know what the hell that group dance was that the receivers did after the score, but it looked like Austin wasn't part of the rehearsal. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, he was like... "guys, can I join the party?"
Other players: "Get outta here, kid".

It did look a little like the Bob-N-Weave.

So, are celebrations OK now?

(the stupid sack race was weak)

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was like you’re killing a group song on the karaoke .. then drunk Neville jumps and and mangles the chorus

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
DOES ANYONE HAVE A CLIP OF THE CELEBRATION!!?!o_O:D

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
looked like the dance was a pinocha and Tavon was being born hahahaha

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
How about we hand the ball off to the ref and go back to the sideline and act like they have been there before.

I did like the attempt at bob n weave though(y)

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Needs more TO celebrations (i.e. standing on the Dallas star after hitting the end zone)

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
I'll deliver.

vIExHbg.gif

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
How about we hand the ball off to the ref and go back to the sideline and act like they have been there before.

I did like the attempt at bob n weave though(y)
Nobodys scored more than the Rams, but I don't remember too many crazy celebrations by them.
For the most part, I think we are just spiking it and heading towards the bench while congratulating each other.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
So, are celebrations OK now?

(the stupid sack race was weak)

Actually, I kinda liked the sack race bit.

Yeah, celebrations are ok now, but there are some parameters (I don't know the specifics, though).

What I'd like to see the Rams do as a TD celebration: CONGA LINE! (and let the O-Line participate too).

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll deliver.

vIExHbg.gif
Thanks for sharing. I do love how Tavon is trying to join it and as soon as he does they all bail. Haha. Maybe not as close to the Bob n Weave as I thought at first glance. But I like that we're out there celebrating as a team and having fun. Hope we keep the unity and energy high

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Actually, I kinda liked the sack race bit.

Yeah, celebrations are ok now, but there are some parameters (I don't know the specifics, though).

What I'd like to see the Rams do as a TD celebration: CONGA LINE! (and let the O-Line participate too).
How about a line of Rams Danciing like this ....

Klein & Other Rams 1975.jpg

Or Maybe a Line of Players Dancing like this fellow ....

Dancing Ape.gif

Choice #1 or#2!!?!:D:LOL:

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s just a simple rock to get you hype me and my guys used to do it in the club