Reserve/Future Contracts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wolfman84

Rookie
Per Howard Blazer:
Rams signed LB Jabara Williams, WRs Nick Johnson and Raymond Radway, DE Mason Brodine, RB Chase Reynolds, TE Cameron Graham, OG Brandon Washington, and OT Ty Nsekhe to reserve/future contracts.

Some interesting developmental players with potential of making the back side of our 53 man roster. I think Radway, Nsekhe, and Graham have some potential to stick. Here's a link on Graham from his days at Louisville: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBrSNvBuZh4 I could see him supplanting Harkey next year and Mulligan the following, becoming a good third TE on this team. Radway has size and speed and looked like he would stick with the Cowboys prior to breaking his leg. He could make the roster as a 6th WR if Gibson is not resigned. Here's a Nysekhe link from his AFL days: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gludKwUrvWI Cat is huge, could develop into our 3rd OT with Boudreau's guidance.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nsekhe and Radway certainly look the part and I'm all for competition in camp. But above all else, how hilarious would it be if Radway developed into a legit Flanker and we ended up with TWO highly productive receivers that we raided from the Cowboys' practice squad?

wolfman84

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea, and we had Oz Hakim's little brother on the PS for a while as well. I'm sure it has to do with the Sherman connection. His knowledge of Radway makes me more optimistic of his potential than I would be otherwise.
Another oddity, If Jabara Williams and Radway stuck, that would be 3 players on our roster from Abilene Christian. What are the odds of that?