Report: Les Miles to be next Kansas football coach

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I have never liked Les Miles, he can win with more talent than the other team but he's not that elite level of coach IMO.

That said he's an upgrade for the Kansas program.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I have never liked Les Miles, he can win with more talent than the other team but he's not that elite level of coach IMO.

That said he's an upgrade for the Kansas program.

Yeah, he needs some good assistants if he is going to put Kansas in the playoff picture. Miles seems to be more of a Manager type.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, he needs some good assistants if he is going to put Kansas in the playoff picture. Miles seems to be more of a Manager type.

IMO, he won't put Kansas in the playoff picture consistently, maybe one year, however, I do believe he can get this program to a consistent 8-3 with a descent bowl game and in Lawrence if he can accomplish that task, he'll be their best Head Football Coach since A.R. Kennedy 1904-1910 and the calorically challenged Mark Mangino 2002-2009.
uspw_4126098.jpg