Renaldo McClain

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Some people have always talked about his big hits . . . and all that. And all that got him almost out of hte nFL. Possible the best play he's ever made was that INT on Wilson. Dallas playing Tampa-2 McCaim has the hole zone, the hallmark of that scheme and Wilson knows he'e got the TE on McCain and McClain simple makes the play . . . very well done.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
No. The thing that almost got him kicked out of the NFL is that he's a borderline psychopath off the field.

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
Didn't he body slam amendola his rookie season?

Memento

Name
Jemma
I wanted someone to punch him n the mouth for the supplex. Is that even leal?

No, it isn't legal. Even more dangerous than a horsecollar or a facemask because if a supplex is done wrong, he could end up killing the person he's performing it on. I remember an Alabama lineman did that on one of Mizzou's running backs (Hansbrough), and Saban was absolutely pissed at him.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
No, it isn't legal. Even more dangerous than a horsecollar or a facemask because if a supplex is done wrong, he could end up killing the person he's performing it on. I remember an Alabama lineman did that on one of Mizzou's running backs (Hansbrough), and Saban was absolutely pissed at him.

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
Does anyone have some insight on McClain's life outside of football? Looks like a crazy guy, but he should easily be come back player of year. Unless his Xannax wears off mid game again.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Does anyone have some insight on McClain's life outside of football? Looks like a crazy guy, but he should easily be come back player of year. Unless his Xannax wears off mid game again.

Threatened a guy's life by holding a gun to his head, and after the guy begged for his life, McClain fired the gun next to the guy's ear. Also ran over an Alabama student twice while he was at Tuscaloosa (student managed to survive with permanent injuries).

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Yeah the dude's always been a real piece of work. I'm hoping he turns his life and becomes a semi respectable citizen. All the Titus Youngs are getting a little out of hand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
One reason I posted his good play is that he's known by Ram fans for that body-slam, which was a 1st down if memory serves, but that he's was, bat-shit crazy. But he made a good play in that instance in a coverage that Wilson read and thought he could beat.