Reggie Scott's TShirt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I know players and personnel have access to Rams gear us mortals don't, but has anyone seen this shirt available for sale anywhere? I've tried NFL shop, Amazon, Rams store, Nike.
ReggieScott_zps1ufn3e2q.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I know players and personnel have access to Rams gear us mortals don't, but has anyone seen this shirt available for sale anywhere? I've tried NFL shop, Amazon, Rams store, Nike.
ReggieScott_zps1ufn3e2q.jpg

I have that same shirt. I ordered it about 2 or 3 years back directly through the Rams catalog. They probably don't make that one anymore... seems like they always switch things up about every 6 months or so with their gear like this. I'm just guessing though.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have that same shirt. I ordered it about 2 or 3 years back directly through the Rams catalog. They probably don't make that one anymore... seems like they always switch things up about every 6 months or so with their gear like this. I'm just guessing though.
Thanks, that helps a bunch. It's an awesome shirt. I'll cross my fingers they roll out something similar again.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Large to XL

Mine is an XL... but my correct size is L now. I dropped some pounds over the last 2 years. This shirt is almost new... but it is a true XL. If you're interested enough l may be talked out of it.

Shot me a PM if you're serious.

CGI EDIT: Only minor armpit stain.

Last edited by a moderator:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Mine is an XL... but my correct size is L now. I dropped some pounds over the last 2 years. This shirt is almost new... but it is a true XL. If you're interested enough l may be talked out of it.

That's right muthafucka you're about my size now.

We can share clothes!!!!! When are you in town again you can go through my closet!!!!! Bring some of your stuff!!!!!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
@MadGoat, I wasn't able to find that particular one but @Selassie I is correct it was available years ago. I bet they sell an abundance at training camp and home preseason games like unique ones.

Your thread prompted me to make a few purchases myself. I can't do jerseys anymore after "SB8 and JJ21" , no mas!

[GALLERY=media, 153]$_1 by BatteringRambo posted Aug 1, 2016 at 8:25 PM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 154]$_1 by BatteringRambo posted Aug 1, 2016 at 8:26 PM[/GALLERY]

Last edited:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don

CGI EDIT: Only minor armpit stain.

P.S I gave this a like but it was for @CGI_Ram edit not the philanthropic good deed of the nice guy Selassie.
One of you two mods need to sort that out and get the likes fixed. :neener:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
They have a New throw-Back Cap with that Logo on it that I have My eye on!!:shades:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
@DaveFan'51, ... (blue font)
[GALLERY=media, 155]Judge Smails "Well, We're waiting" - YouTube by BatteringRambo posted Aug 2, 2016 at 1:59 AM[/GALLERY]