Ref for Vikings@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And of course it’s a nationally televised game with the two Fox clowns in the booth no need to post the 506 map this week.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
And of course it’s a nationally televised game with the two Fox clowns in the booth no need to post the 506 map this week.
Don’t understand all the hate for aikman and buck. They did a good job last week when the jets played the browns. Aikmans ‘it ain’t me daddy’ story was hilarious.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don’t understand all the hate for aikman and buck. They did a good job last week when the jets played the browns. Aikmans ‘it ain’t me daddy’ story was hilarious.
Aikman just bores me it must be his voice. Buck unabashedly hates the Rams and especially the Dodgers.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Aikman just bores me it must be his voice. Buck unabashedly hates the Rams and especially the Dodgers.
I love it when Rams haters have to admit the Rams are great...THIS is the year Joe Buck wears a Rams Super Bowl Championship Shirt, and the poor kids in Africa will be wearing free Patriots "Championship" jerseys

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Boger is bad at his job, but I think our record with him as ref is quite good.

You might be right, but in the words of Marv Levy he's an over officious jerk.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Booger has been good to the Rams

I’m missing Hochuli