Ref for Rams@Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
http://www.footballzebras.com/2018/10/week-9-referee-assignments-2018/

Bill Vinovich

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Vinovich

Vinovich's 2018 NFL officiating crew consists of umpire Bruce Stritesky, down judge Phil McKinnely, line judge Mark Perlman, field judge Mearl Robinson, side judge Gary Cavaletto, and back judge Steve Patrick.
Not this guy. Welp, we'll have to beat the refs again too.

ee597c3f4309be1f7542004fb174a1eb.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Guaranteed loss coming up. Vinobitch is one of the leagues biggest ringers. Look for him to single handedly give the Saints the win.

I hope that Vinobitch gets in the way of one of Hekker punts and Johnny kicks it so hard that it gets completely lodged in his ass.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Vinovich is a POS official, but Mark Perlman is even worse.:jerkoff: I see a ton of calls, (non-calls) :liar: going against the Rams in their first loss.:redcard:

Neither one of thee guys have ever been good for the Rams.

Be prepared for the biggest screw job of the Rams by officials this year.:palm:

Last edited:

Ram65

Legend
I don't really pay attention to the Refs so Posted above his stats for home and visitor penalties. Easier to read on the website. He is a little above average for more penalties on the away team on averages league wise.

Why does everyone think the Rams are going to get shafted with this crew?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Come the fuck on. We have arguably the game of the week, and they saddle us with the second shittiest ref in football. And the shittiest ref in football, Boger, is just incompetent. Vinodouche is a malicious piece of crap who picks one side to favor.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't really pay attention to the Refs so Posted above his stats for home and visitor penalties. Easier to read on the website. He is a little above average for more penalties on the away team on averages league wise.

Why does everyone think the Rams are going to get shafted with this crew?

We haven't won a game that Vinodouche reffed since 2006. We're 0-6 with him as our ref in the past decade. He's the asshole who tossed multiple Rams players (including Chris Long) in that game against Carolina after Steve Smith started a fight and was throwing punches. Smith did not get tossed.(It was the game where Sam originally tore his ACL)

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't worry about something you have no control over and hasn't happened yet.

Rams just have to play tight!

Ram65

Legend
We haven't won a game that Vinodouche reffed since 2006. We're 0-6 with him as our ref in the past decade. He's the icehole who tossed multiple Rams players (including Chris Long) in that game against Carolina after Steve Smith started a fight and was throwing punches. Smith did not get tossed.(It was the game where Sam originally tore his ACL)

Thanks I had no idea. It's time to break that streak.

I guess we will have to watch extra closely this week. I'm not one to bash the refs a lot but, last week they let the Packers grab Cooks all day long.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
LA Rams @ New Orleans
Joe Buck, Troy Aikman
Awesome....I love that...I like Buck and Aikman....I know, lol, many don't but I like the tones and analysis....Buck is a St Lu homer, ya, ya, I know

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I was just remarking the other day how I guess having a winning team keeps you from having to endure refs like Boger. Whoops.