Ref for Cardinals@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This crew refereed the Giants vs. Jaguars last week.

This is a list of the penalties called.

Giants Defensive Holding (declined)

Jaguars Tripping

Giants Offensive Holding

Giants Illegal Use Of Hands

Giants Offensive Pass Interference

Jaguars Defensive Pass Interference

Jaguars Defensive Pass Interference`

Jaguars Defensive Holding

Jaguars Face Mask

Giants Offensive Holding

Jaguars Unnecessary Roughness

Jaguars Illegal Block Above The Waist

Giants Offensive Holding

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201809090nyg.htm#all_vis_drives

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
And our broadcast team will be the Stock and the Stink.

Rams usually play well with Dick Stockton calling the play by play, even though he's a tad long in the tooth, it should be entertaining.

Q729

Legend
I hate listening to the Stock. Always reminds me of the NBA on CBS, but if Rams do in fact play better with him calling then I'll deal. Could be just that the Stock is always always stuck with shitty teams, hence our better odds. Lol.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Crap. I remember Whorestad screwing up one of our games last year. I think it was the Eagles, but I'm not entirely sure.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Crap. I remember Whorestad screwing up one of our games last year. I think it was the Eagles, but I'm not entirely sure.

Yeah he reffed that game. The dumb penalties I remember called on us were against Tru for "talking" to the Eagles WR and some lame spec teams penalty that the announcers didn't agree with. Something about jumping over the pile when there was no one doing it on replay, and it gave the Eagles a closer rekick.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Prop bet: Does Stockton screw up identifying a Rams player before halftime?

BTW... how come it was always Isaac Holt, but never Torry Bruce?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I got to say. Any announcing crew is better than the Monday night crews. Both are damn near impossible to listen to.

As far as the refs. I dont know what to expect.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah he reffed that game. The dumb penalties I remember called on us were against Tru for "talking" to the Eagles WR and some lame spec teams penalty that the announcers didn't agree with. Something about jumping over the pile when there was no one doing it on replay, and it gave the Eagles a closer rekick.

Of course, that Tru penalty cost the Eagles Wentz.