Ref for 49ers@Rams - Jerome Boger who has made some controversial calls officiating Rams vs. 49ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So what did you all think of the Jerome Boger Experience? :sneaky:
OK, so I try my best to not get all caught up in the ref stuff (they have it out for us, they love so-and-so, etc.).

However, yesterday's effort requires a response from me.

The man looks lost... like, totally lost. He evens seems to be laughing when he screws up.

We all know that on practically any play, an infraction is committed and if the refs really wanted to bog down a game, they could.

Well, they did! :palm:

Most of the calls were probably legit... but most refereeing teams know that, in the interest of keeping the game moving along and generally accepted NFL refereeing guidelines, you don't call every single infraction.

But not this moron and his "team".

But, like I said, the icing on the cake has to be his ineptitude when trying to explain the call... throw in two penalties on the same play and he looks like an utter buffoon.

The NFL needs to review this game (and probably his other "efforts") and remove him.

He's just terrible!

/rant over/

RedRam

Pro Bowler
So what did you all think of the Jerome Boger Experience? :sneaky:

He's an incompetent mush-mouth. :burp:

He should be manning a deep-fryer at best. :homer: Being an NFL official certainly is not in his wheelhouse.