Redskins release Robert Griffin III

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I hope so too. I called it on Bradford and it didn't pay off so well. Let's hope this next one pans out like Donald. ;)
We both called it on Bradford. And he's probably the only QB in the past 20 years that could still prove us right after having been in the league for over 5 years. The dude is so infuriating. He has every single tangible skill that you want in a QB, but is lacking in the one intangible that you can't coach. If he would just say to himself, "fuck it ... I'm going for it every chance I get. And if I fail, I'm going hard after it again", he'd probably end up being one of the greats.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We both called it on Bradford. And he's probably the only QB in the past 20 years that could still prove us right after having been in the league for over 5 years. The dude is so infuriating. He has every single tangible skill that you want in a QB, but is lacking in the one intangible that you can't coach. If he would just say to himself, "freak it ... I'm going for it every chance I get. And if I fail, I'm going hard after it again", he'd probably end up being one of the greats.

He did that at the Eagles i think. 14 ints. But only 19tds. Wasn't real comfortable early on but came on later in the season. I think he will thrive in the new system they have.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
New head coach and (another) offensive system with; Murray gone, Mathews on trade block, (Jordan) Matthews, Algohlor and Ertz maybe include Sproles, on the squad so far.

Stranger things have happened...yet I don't see it in Philly during Bradford's next 2 year tenure.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
61390ea59d01a6090d53a22adca68c36_normal.jpeg
Vincent Bonsignore ‎@DailyNewsVinny

Still early, but source close to the situation indicates #Rams have shown no interest thus far in Robert Griffin III

5:26 PM - 8 Mar 2016