Redskins look pretty bad. Love it.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
This game is over how many more hits they gonna let griffin take

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Stranger said:
Username said:
With the 4th pick in the 2014 draft, the St. Louis Rams select Taylor Lewan OT, Michigan.
Heck, how about the 1st pick.

Pretty sure the Jags are already a lock for that. I'll take #2 and trade out again though.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
What I don't get is why they rushed him with a very solid back up on the bench. Thats a foolish, stubborn, decision on Shannahan.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
CGI_Ram said:
Yeah, they look bad.

I'm loving it!

Obviously they will be better once RGKnee shakes off the rust... but I don't know if he's much to be excited about if he can't run. Already looks gimpy.

Oh... and... he's an attention whore. I don't like this guy, at all.

He's a really good player and I'm sure he's a good teammate and an even better person in real life, but he's really buying into his own hype.

Getting ridiculous. I mean really operation patience? Really?

Does that mean killing time in the lobby before he meets Dr. Andrews?

Side note: Washington's defense is really, really, really overrated. Jim Haslett is the king of inconsistency. One Sunday they'll look amazing and the other they'll look like tonight.

Side note part 2: If the Eagles hold on, I CAN'T WAIT to come home from work tomorrow and listen to the Redskins radio show.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
boobGknee was very out of practice last night. Throwing behind wide open receivers, over-throwing, bad toss to the RB in the end zone resulting in safety, and there was more. Not playing in the preseason clearly resulted in a major rust bucket. He looked a little better as the game went on,,, but some of it was a result of the defense going into a "prevent" in the 2nd half.

He was getting thrown around like a rag doll. If that kind of punishment continues, he will not last health wise.

Side note.... vick ain't gonna last either.

Both of these gimmick offenses are gonna pay dearly.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
boobGknee was very out of practice last night. Throwing behind wide open receivers, over-throwing, bad toss to the RB in the end zone resulting in safety, and there was more. Not playing in the preseason clearly resulted in a major rust bucket. He looked a little better as the game went on,,, but some of it was a result of the defense going into a "prevent" in the 2nd half.

He was getting thrown around like a rag doll. If that kind of punishment continues, he will not last health wise.

Side note.... vick ain't gonna last either.

Both of these gimmick offenses are gonna pay dearly.

YEARS AGO I said "Note to self, try hard to schedule Vick after week 9, by then he'll be so beat up and gun shy the college will be beaten off him"

I agree man 16 weeks taking those hits and HAVING to stay in the game waiting on the next one ( when a RB gets hit hard he can come out for a series or two) is noway to assure longevity.

I hate to say it but I can see Shanny losing his job BECAUSE he drafted Griffin and then was stupid enough to use him the only way it made sense.

WE MADE OUT LIKE BANDITS on that one

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Stranger said:
Username said:
With the 4th pick in the 2014 draft, the St. Louis Rams select Taylor Lewan OT, Michigan.
Heck, how about the 1st pick.
Come on lets be serious the Jags and Raiders going to compete this year to see who will be the worst team in NFL! haha

lockdnram21

Legend
It was 1 game and griffin didnt play in preseason. What did u expect him to come out like peyton manning. Rg3 will be fine the second half he played much better. He will still end up being a top 10 qb.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lockdnram21 said:
It was 1 game and griffin didnt play in preseason. What did u expect him to come out like peyton manning. Rg3 will be fine the second half he played much better. He will still end up being a top 10 qb.
Yes. That's EXACTLY what all of the lemmings who worship at the altar of RGKnee thought.

All of them.

Anyone who says they predicted he'd struggle are being disingenuous.

lockdnram21

Legend
X said:
lockdnram21 said:
Yes. That's EXACTLY what all of the lemmings who worship at the altar of RGKnee thought.

All of them.

He needed training camp just like everybody else. He will be just fine and redskins will make playoffs

bluecoconuts

Legend
I don't think there's a chance he plays 16 games, and that could really hurt their chances at the postseason. He was already limping last night.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
bluecoconuts said:
I don't think there's a chance he plays 16 games, and that could really hurt their chances at the postseason. He was already limping last night.

I thought I detected a limp myself.

Then again, he might just be drawing attention to himself. I think those colorful socks he wears are part of a deeper need to be given attention. :cool:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
lockdnram21 said:

All of them.

Hi! Disingenuous here. :bign: K - not really.

I thought he'd struggle out of the gates. Part of it though was that I really think defenses are going to be wise to his moves, part of it was because of no preseason (and as much as some want to dismiss those games, they are important in getting a flow going), and the other was that I think Shamaham is going to be a little more reluctant to let the Knee use his legs and blow out his knee again.

Bob is going to have to learn a little different style of play if he is going to have a lengthy career. I just think it is going to take a few stumbles to get there. Maybe he does it. Maybe not. Hopefully he at least doesn't figure it out until next season.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
RamFan503 said:
I thought he'd struggle out of the gates. Part of it though was that I really think defenses are going to be wise to his moves, part of it was because of no preseason (and as much as some want to dismiss those games, they are important in getting a flow going), and the other was that I think Shamaham is going to be a little more reluctant to let the Knee use his legs and blow out his knee again.

Bob is going to have to learn a little different style of play if he is going to have a lengthy career. I just think it is going to take a few stumbles to get there. Maybe he does it. Maybe not. Hopefully he at least doesn't figure it out until next season.

I think you are spot on, 503.

As much as I root against RGKnee (I think he's too into himself and the media), I think he'll emerge out of this game with some stronger play.

That said; I'm not convinced without those legs he's the same QB the Redskins traded for.

Time will tell. The Eagles certainly dished out a piece of humble pie.