Reddit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Looks like Reddit has removed many of the streamers that we used last season and may remove them all. Hopefully the streaming sites will still be up, just not linked on Reddit.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Secret got out, saw it coming. A co-worker said he knew another site so I'll talk to him about it.

Tano

Legend
Are you sure? I just went there and I still see the sites on reddit

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Reddit has this disclaimer on their MLB streams site:

There have been concerns that r/MLBStreams is under threat from DMCA takedowns. We attempt to keep record of as many copyright claims as possible to prevent the closure of the subreddit. We do not think we are at risk of shutting down any time soon, but if we believe that changes, we'll let you know in advance. We do have backup plans in place, but we won't go through them at this time.

But this disclaimer for the NFL streams has me worried:

Our community has grown to nearly 450,000 strong, and we expect it to rise over 500,000 by the end of the season. Due to this crazy rise, we expect the fate of this subreddit to follow what happened with Soccer Streams and NBA Streams, both of whom were over 500,000 subscribers. Both subreddits were banned this year, and there is a good chance the same befalls this subreddit.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
There will still be the streaming sites you just won't have the central location of reddit to locate them.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Got to follow this .. as I plan on dropping my DirecTV. Please keep us updated

Liberator

Pro Bowler
They'll just change to reddit.com/r/nfl_streamz or something for a few weeks lol. Just gotta google "reddit nfl streams" every week if it goes down.

I hope someone makes a footybite type site.

fearsomefour

Legend
It’s worth spending the $300 or whatever to avoid all this sort of nonsense to me.
To each their own.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Did a lot of reddit last year. I can also use DTV password sharing. $300 not worth it to some of us, done paying high cable bills. Streaming has worked for me since 2013, if a site goes down something always comes back up with a similar name. I like reddit best but the backups I have are ok too. Tuned in to see Minny beat the Saints last night, was happy to watch them lose even in preseason. Can't stand Tayson Hill, he looked like a poor man's Krappernick... a gimmick player.

Ram65

Legend
I'm getting sites wanting my credit card info even though they say there not going to charge. Avoided them in past. Not sure if any are available without that. Also one wanting me to download a chrome extension.

I'll take a link that works even with pop up to navigate.

Any reddit link? I know that is just before the game.

On my way out till around 7-7:30 EST hopefully.