reddit ripping the Seahawks (long but fun)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Original post: .@gregcosell on @Midday180: #Seahawks have most remedial pass game in the NFL. It's elementary. We marvel at it. Simple, unsophisticated.

Some of the comments are gold! Here are a few:
1. Wilson: "OK Guys, Huddle up! Alright, we're running 'Houston Right, 356 Fuzzy Bottom Fakey Right on 2 on 2.'
Baldwin: "Wait Russ, what do I do?"
Wilson: "Houston, Doug. Houston is Hitch"
Baldwin: "Ohhhhhhhhh....what's a hitch?"
Wilson: "Just run 5 yards and turn around."
Baldwin: "I can do that."
Wilson: "Ok on 2 on....."
Lynch: "Just give me the damn ball, Vanilla Shake."
Wilson: "No, and stop calling me that. It's play action."
Graham: "But I don't waaanna block!"
Wilson: "Oh for...you're not blocking Jimmy! You're going to act like you are then go right"
Graham: "Act like I'm blocking....I can do that!"
Wilson: "Ok, everyone got it? On...."
WHISTLE
Ref: "Delay of game, Number 3"
Mebane: "That ain't good man, you got us a penalty"
Wilson: "Thanks I got thi.....Mebane get back on the sideline, we're on offense. Ok, for fucks sake. How about this, everyone just run around until you get open? That work? OK, Break!"
WILSON SACKED FOR 5 A YARD LOSS
Wilson digs the grass out of his face mask and walks back to the huddle
Wilson: "What the FUCK was that, O-line?"
Okung: "You said to act like we're blocking, boss."
Wilson: "I told JIMMY to act like he was going to block."
Lynch: "Just gimme the damn ball, cheesecake."
Wilson: "No, it's 3rd and long. Ok, everyone. Salem Right, Y Drizzle Left, Z Snuggle."
Baldwin: "What do I do?"
Wilson: "You know what? I don't fucking care, Doug."
Graham: "Just some good ole' backyard football, eh Russ?"
Wilson: "Shut the fuck up, Jimmy."

2.WILSON RUNS AROUND FOR TEN SECONDS AND COMPLETES A 50 YARD PASS ON BROKEN COVERAGE

Bevell: "Fuckin' nailed it."

Jon Gruden: "Wow! Mike, this kid Russell Wilson."

Jon Gruden: "Russell Wilson really knows how to Russell Wilson. Did you see him Russell Wilson, Mike?"

Jon Gruden: "Russ-ell Wilson!"

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Hahaha I hate Seattle and Wilson so much! They should be 1-3 but of coarse the breaks always go their way...

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hahaha I hate Seattle and Wilson so much! They should be 1-3 but of coarse the breaks always go their way...
Michael smith from his and hers said that if the roles would've been reversed, Detroit would've been called for a penalty because referees use bias in their snap judgements. Could not agree more

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
That's hilarious. I don't use reddit but I went on there to check out the post. The dude got some gold pieces or something for that first amazing dialogue. I assume that's good.

I also saw someone posted this while I was looking for it.

kdUycbh.png

Top 32 PFF CB grades.

Trumaine Johnson has the same coverage grade as Darrelle Revis and both him and Janoris are top 18 CBs according to PFF. That's damn good.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's hilarious. I don't use reddit but I went on there to check out the post. The dude got some gold pieces or something for that first amazing dialogue. I assume that's good.

I also saw someone posted this while I was looking for it.

kdUycbh.png

Top 32 PFF CB grades.

Trumaine Johnson has the same coverage grade as Darrelle Revis and both him and Janoris are top 18 CBs according to PFF. That's damn good.
And I think they've improved over the last two weeks