Reddit Q&A With Jared Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2018/12/04/nfl-rams-jared-goff-reddit-ama-sean-mcvay/

Click here to read the whole Q&A.
https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2018/12/04/nfl-rams-jared-goff-reddit-ama-sean-mcvay/

Jared Goff reveals hardest hit he's taken, funniest teammate in Reddit AMA
By: Cameron DaSilva

gettyimages-1042109780.jpg

Goff has been through a lot in just three short years and he shared some insight on being the star quarterback of an L.A. football team in a Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Monday night. Here are some of the highlights.

Q: Who are some of the toughest defensive players you’ve faced?
A: Von Miller, Patrick Peterson, um… Earl Thomas, Bobby Wagner, Chandler Jones

Q: What’s the hardest hit you’ve taken?
A: Last year Fletcher Cox right up the middle. It was a bad one. There are 5-6 that you can say but that one is the one I remember.

Q: Which defense have you found hardest to dissect and throw against and why?
A: Uh… This year it was the Broncos. They did a good job shutting us down. They did a lot of good things to counteract what we were doing. Getting into specifics would be hard but they had a good plan

Q: Can you ever get McVay to talk about a non football subject? If so what do you guys talk about?
A: Um… It’s hard. It’s very hard. But you can talk about anything you want. Don’t think we talk about anything outside of football too often, but he’s open to any conversation.

Q: What are the best and worst things about being a professional football player in a city as large as LA
A: Worst thing in LA is getting to the airport for our games. Takes about an hour and a half/coming home from games. Best thing is the weather. For the most part always sunny.

Q: Who has the best butt on the offensive line?
A: C’mon… haha. My center John Sullivan. Touch it every day. He’s the only one I have first hand experience with

Q: What does Sean McVay smell like?
A: What does he smell like? Like hair gel

Q: What does Wade Phillips smell like?
A: Haha… like my grandfather

Q: Who comes up with the names for the audibles? Does Sean McVay just say, “[expletive] it, this play is now audibled as Kanye,” or is there a method to the naming scheme?
A: There’s usually something to remind us about it but I’d say 90% of it comes from Sean. I’d say 9/10 times we like what he says. Kanye is a good one though… Maybe we can use that

Q: Hi Jared! What were some QBs you looked up to growing up and do you try to emulate any parts of your game after them?
A: Um.. Peyton Manning was always my favorite growing up. I don’t know if I try to take anything from him in particular. Now that I’m playing you know I see guys that are doing it at a high level and I take bits and pieces from anyone I see fit in my game

Q: Huge fan since I was a kid! Horns up! Jared, what was it like living with Cooper Kupp?
A: Haha I lived with Cooper for like 2 weeks but it was great. His wife Hannah made dinner a few times which was great. The best part was definitely Hannah making dinner and not living with Cooper (winks)

Q: Does playing QB in the NFL make you any better at Madden?
A: Honestly no. It makes me worse. I see a guy open and I make the throw and it’s not the throw I would’ve made. If it was me I would’ve made the throw a little bit different.