Really Sam Bradford?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
no. what do you expect them to say? our current qb can't carry kurt's jock? every player throws out cliches for the press.

Who is "them"? It was Sam saying that his current lockerroom was so much better than the last one...The only lockerroom he had in Philly was last year, when the whole Chip Kelly meltdown was happening..so he thought the Chip Kelly meltdown was better than any locker room in St Louis

What could Sam have said to the press?
Press: "So Sam do you think Eagles lock room is the best you have seen?
Sam: " I loved the guys in St louis, but I am locked in here. I love our locker room in Philadelphia."

How hard would that have been?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sam: " I loved the guyus in St louis, but I am locked in here. I love our locker room in Philadelphia."

haha. you expect him to say that? c'mon man, get real. the only thing he can say is that this locker room is the best he's been in. if he goes to another team he will say the exact same thing about that locker room.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Well in the way you responded is that because they did the wrong thing back in 2004, that makes what Bradford said right?..ok

I still don't see What he said that would bother anybody...To me that's like the old fav...We get no respect..Who the fuck cares...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
haha. you expect him to say that? c'mon man, get real. the only thing he can say is that this locker room is the best he's been in. if he goes to another team he will say the exact same thing about that locker room.

Ok..I guess its just me. When I talk, it isn't bullsh.t...at least I hope it isn't

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I still don't see What he said that would bother anybody...To me that's like the old fav...We get no respect..Who the freak cares...
It appears that few care, you are right.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Exactly and then refuse to restructure. He did the rams no favors whatsoever.I personally don't understand
the well wishing or continued fascination.collected millions for contributing nothing and then gave the rams
a big F you when asked to help with the cap.Hope he fails miserably.It couldn't happen to a better person.
heck, even Suh restructured for the dolphins this week.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
All players do this. Every team they go to (when coming from another team) is the best team from top to bottom.
Best coaches, best scheme, best locker room, best fans, etc. It's all just bullcrap.
Actors do this too. The director is the best they've ever seen, the other actors were perfect colleagues, blah, blah.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Exactly and then refuse to restructure. He did the rams no favors whatsoever.I personally don't understand
the well wishing or continued fascination.collected millions for contributing nothing and then gave the rams
a big F you when asked to help with the cap.Hope he fails miserably.It couldn't happen to a better person.
If you mean he didn't give money back, then yeah. I wouldn't expect him to do that. He did restructure once, but I never expected him to say, "give me less money because I was hurt on the job and you need it." That's just not realistic and nobody does it. It's not his fault that the NFL decided to pay college kids over $70M for doing absolutely nothing. And I HIGHLY doubt anyone here would give money back after having their knee blown out twice and having to play with basically the most below average supporting cast ever, 2 head coaches, 3 coordinators, 30+ offensive linemen and over 20 receivers. You can say you would, but you'd be full of shit. And that's not me defending him, because I really don't care about Bradford anymore. It's just truthful examination of the situation.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
He was ask to take a pay cut and refused.I guess that is what you mean about giving money back.
I will agree with you on one thing.that is I really dont give a shit about him either and am ready to move
on from him.what about you?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He was ask to take a pay cut and refused.I guess that is what you mean about giving money back.
I will agree with you on one thing.that is I really dont give a crap about him either and am ready to move
on from him.what about you?
I've already moved on. Part of me is interested to see if he can QB a playoff team successfully, but I'm not waiting on bated breath for it to happen. I'm 10x more a fan of Case Keenum right now than I am of Bradford ... that's for sure.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
I've already moved on. Part of me is interested to see if he can QB a playoff team successfully, but I'm not waiting on bated breath for it to happen. I'm 10x more a fan of Case Keenum right now than I am of Bradford ... that's for sure.

hear,hear

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Have never been a Bradford fan from day one. That said, what did you expect him to say, "I think this is the second best locker room I've been in while in the NFL" Maybe he just likes the facilities there better. :)

I was a fan for his potential talent but something about his personality turned me off. I always said he came off as a naive or immature person, especially for the shoes he had to fill.

I read his contract is avoidable after one year. He is willing to give Philly a good deal, but not the Rams at the end. Strange. He goes to amore hostile town and likes it better. Maybe he was just tired of waiting for Fisher to get some real coaches on offense and an OLine, receivers and TEs. Ironic that his OLine is worse now and so is the run game.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I read his contract is avoidable after one year. He is willing to give Philly a good deal, but not the Rams at the end. Strange.

The Rams deal was to take a massive pay cut. They didn't want to pay him $13m. The Eagles paid him that amount last year and now signed him for $18m per season. What do you find strange about it?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is the best forum I've ever been a part of.

tumblr_mz1n9vaDTw1tp7pomo1_250.gif

Q729

Legend
I still don't see What he said that would bother anybody...To me that's like the old fav...We get no respect..Who the freak cares...
That's my favorite too, especially with the Rams. Every time the media gives them respect they use the opportunity to prove they don't deserve it.