Really Pat Robertson? C'mon man.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Listen to the final sentence. Sheesh.

[flv]http://videos.cache.magnify.net/Z5G1WN1C5ZLH7H7S-Merge_108_780_576x0.mp4[/flv]

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I SMITE THEE, Peyton Manning!!!

And you too, John Elway and John Fox -- I smite ALL of thee!!! A pox on you, sirs!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, if you can't take a joke........

pat-robertson-the-finger.jpg

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
HeiseNBerg said:
I SMITE THEE, Peyton Manning!!!

And you too, John Elway and John Fox -- I smite ALL of thee!!! A pox on you, sirs!
Are u the one that created the 'Heisenberg Principle'?

http://www.thebigview.com/spacetime/uncertainty.html

Its pretty important principle.

and by the way, Robertson was too stupid to pass the Bar Exam, so his elite family setup a bogus religious front for him.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Pat Robertson makes the site? We REALLY need some good football stuff to talk about.

In other news, Rush Limbaugh says Jimmy the Greek was right. :bign:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
Pat Robertson makes the site? We REALLY need some good football stuff to talk about.

And Howard Cosell too, eh? Remember the game I'm talking about?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:

And Howard Cosell too, eh? Remember the game I'm talking about?

Man - was that a "did he just say that?" moment or what. I don't remember the game but WTF? I - as usual - was hearing Howard like I always did. Y'know... like the teacher from Peanuts - when he dropped that little gem. I was watching the game with a bunch of my college buddies. We were practically on the ground laughing. That got some kind of play around campus. There were actually protests at Chico State - Y'know where in the early eighties, protests at Chico consisted mainly of the right to smoke pot and drink at age 18.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
The Jimmy the Greek comment brought up some interesting debate. The Howard Cosell gaff was just wrong.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Ramhusker said:
The Jimmy the Greek comment brought up some interesting debate. The Howard Cosell gaff was just wrong.
I think the Greek's comment provided real insight into how the business execs, behind the sport, really feel about the players.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
interference said:
Ramhusker said:
I think the Greek's comment provided real insight into how the business execs, behind the sport, really feel about the players.

Agreed. It brought up some ugly practices of the past that might not be so in the past.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hey wait a minute here.... Pat Robertson is now lined up with ME? Holy crap!

By Fareed Zakaria, CNN

Something caught my eye the other day: Pat Robertson, the high priest of the religious right, had some startling things to say about drugs.

"I really believe we should treat marijuana the way we treat beverage alcohol," Mr. Robertson said in a recent interview. "I've never used marijuana and I don't intend to, but it's just one of those things that I think. This war on drugs just hasn't succeeded."

The reason Robertson is for legalizing marijuana is that it has created a prison problem in America that is well beyond what most Americans imagine.

"It's completely out of control," Mr. Robertson said. "Prisons are being overcrowded with juvenile offenders having to do with drugs. And the penalties - the maximums - some of them could get 10 years for possession of a joint of marijuana. It makes no sense at all."

He’s right. Here are the numbers: The total number of Americans under correctional supervision (prison, parole, etc.) is 7.1 million, more than the entire state of Massachusetts. Adam Gopnik writes in the New Yorker, "Over all, there are now more people under 'correctional supervision' in America...than were in the Gulag Archipelago under Stalin at its height."

http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com ... -nation-2/

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Fareed & Pat work for the same elite interests... both are showman for the public mind. I predict you'll see them align more & more in future.