Really dumb question: Any place I can list tickets at face value that caters exclusively to Rams fans?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Poppinfresh

Rookie
First, this isn't an offer to sell to anybody, so please don't DM me about it. I'm not to that point yet, I'm just trying to figure out the best way to cover my bases in case shit goes sideways for me.

But due to a snafu in my travel schedule, there's a non-zero possibility that I won't be able to go spit into a cup tomorrow afternoon in order to have a negative test to flash gate security on Sunday, which means I might miss my 2nd game of the year (1st was intentional - the Bears, because some schmuck gave me $2,500 a ticket to sit in my season ticket seats "first" and damn near covered my seat costs for the whole year, forgetting there were 2 preseason games already :p).

If I do end up having to sell my seats for the Searats, I'd rather ensure they go to a Rams fan instead of a fucking Seattlelite. My section (C130) has been pretty good all year about repping blue and gold rather than being an away team cheering section like a good chunk of the stadium, and dumb as it sounds, I'd like to do a part to keep it that way. Anyone know of a Rams focused site that has a classifieds section, just in case it comes to that for me? I did the Google thing for like 2 minutes and just didn't want to waste the time going to 50 different forums to find an active one that fits the bill.

Sub-suggestion: Why don't we have a classifieds section?

Turducken

Starter
First, this isn't an offer to sell to anybody, so please don't DM me about it. I'm not to that point yet, I'm just trying to figure out the best way to cover my bases in case shit goes sideways for me.

But due to a snafu in my travel schedule, there's a non-zero possibility that I won't be able to go spit into a cup tomorrow afternoon in order to have a negative test to flash gate security on Sunday, which means I might miss my 2nd game of the year (1st was intentional - the Bears, because some schmuck gave me $2,500 a ticket to sit in my season ticket seats "first" and damn near covered my seat costs for the whole year, forgetting there were 2 preseason games already :p).

If I do end up having to sell my seats for the Searats, I'd rather ensure they go to a Rams fan instead of a fucking Seattlelite. My section (C130) has been pretty good all year about repping blue and gold rather than being an away team cheering section like a good chunk of the stadium, and dumb as it sounds, I'd like to do a part to keep it that way. Anyone know of a Rams focused site that has a classifieds section, just in case it comes to that for me? I did the Google thing for like 2 minutes and just didn't want to waste the time going to 50 different forums to find an active one that fits the bill.

Sub-suggestion: Why don't we have a classifieds section?
I have season tickets and was interested in same kind of thing. I ended up listing them in a Rams fan group page on FB. Found a guy willing to buy my unused tickets this season for about 25% above face value (no fees, so it was a good deal for both of us).

Tough part was needing to develop trust because we didn't have guaranteed transaction. But it works, he venmo's money then I transfer tix.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I suggest posting them in this thread as others have sold seats here as well.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Message boards like here/Reddit/friends are probably your best bet if you want to control who gets them.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Posting it here is fine. We have no problem with allowing our members to do that here in the Ram/NFL Forum.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Any aftermarket tickets site, NO. You have no control over who buys them. I used to get upset when people sold their tickets, but now that I'm a ST-holder, I'll sell MOST of my tickets, and I couldnt care less who buys them when I'm making $150-300 per game.

Turducken

Starter
Also just remembered there is a FB group administered by Rams that only permits season ticket members to join. Lots of people buying, selling, trading tix for each game. You need to know your season ticket member number to join. Great place to buy/sell parking passes too.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm saving up just in case we get to the Super Bowl. IF by some amazing stroke of fortune that happens I plan on being there for my first game at SoFi. :startstruck: