Real test coming up....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
We have seemed to have a lot of letdown games after beating good teams and playing bad ones. Looking at the schedule I think anything less than a 3-1 start would be considered a failure in my book.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My biggest concern is a let down. Hope the Rams forget about today starting Tuesday and get back to work. Washington is a big game to determine where this team is.

The Rams are the better team but if they lay an egg next week it could be a long afternoon.
Yup... letdowns are the signature of Fisher-led Rams teams.

Great chance to show this team is not like it's predecessors... that they can maintain the focus that prior Rams teams struggled with.

On the road... an opponent thay should be able to beat soundly... just have to remain focused and actually do it.

Loved yesterday... loved it a lot... but I remain nervous.

fearsomefour

Legend
I will give the Deadskins credit, they played Miami much tougher on defense than I was anticipating. The Dolphins have some real nice offensive pieces and holding them to 17 (7 in the first three quarters) was impressive.

We have to score early and take their slow churning clock game with Morris out of the picture.
They invested pretty heavily in their D this off season. Their O line is a mess but their D should be pretty solid.

PFaulk

Rookie
Name
Dan
They invested pretty heavily in their D this off season. Their O line is a mess but their D should be pretty solid.

Kerrigan and Riley are an underrated pass rushing duo, and it looked to me like Goldson was back to form.

fearsomefour

Legend
Kerrigan and Riley are an underrated pass rushing duo, and it looked to me like Goldson was back to form.
Yeah, they are not a push over D at all. If the Rams can avoid the big mistake like the sack-fumble-td or the horrible punt return TD the Rams should be able to control the game enough to get a win. But, I expect a physical low scoring game.

PFaulk

Rookie
Name
Dan
Yeah, they are not a push over D at all. If the Rams can avoid the big mistake like the sack-fumble-td or the horrible punt return TD the Rams should be able to control the game enough to get a win. But, I expect a physical low scoring game.

Definitely. Gonna have to batten down the hatches and play turnover free (or close to it) ball. The Redskins are going to be shooting for play grind it out with Morris. We got to get Cousins in a spot where he's dropping back 2 out of every three downs.