Real test coming up....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First off, I wanna say that I'm so happy with today's outcome. Our defense looks scary good and our o-line looked competent (only gonna get better). Feels damn good to be a rams fan today. With that said.....

We need to smash the skins into oblivion. The Rams have played good teams well before. Now that we have a 1-0 start (and potentially a great division lead to start the season), our boys needs to come out and build momentum early. The opposite of our usual slow starts could mean playoffs fellas!!!

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
The RAMS have more losses to the skins per game played than any other team in the league. Ya'll check this old man out on that fact. I can't wait to DESTROY Washington!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN Washington!!!!

Last edited:

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Another shaky o line we can exploit. I hope we get some good news with Tru and Sims. We're already thin at corner, and Sims is an important part of our line.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Another shaky o line we can exploit. I hope we get some good news with Tru and Sims. We're already thin at corner, and Sims is an important part of our line.
I think tru had a concussion. Hopefully it clears up. Sims looked bad. Hopefully we get quick and mason

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The RAMS have more losses to the skins per game played than any other team in the league. Ya'll check this old man out on that fact. I can't wait to DESTROY Washington!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN Washington!!!!
AGAIN

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I heard ankle and not knee on Sims. Anything solidified if Knee or Ankle. Tru had 3 tackles already before he left game. Think he played snap or two with concussion. Great game by him Jenkins,Joyner, #47 from Florida was the biggest pleasant surprise in DB's . Everyone played and did well. So impressed as they have 4 great recievers and Lockette had 2 catches for 77 yards his last PS game. He was shut down basically in recieving game.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
It won't be an easy game. Miami barely got out of there with a win today. And they will be hype to play the Rams after last seasons game. This is a good test to see how this team responds after a tough and emotional win. They have to clean up the mistakes though. Can't take any team lightly in the NFL.

RamWoodie

Legend
First off, I wanna say that I'm so happy with today's outcome. Our defense looks scary good and our o-line looked competent (only gonna get better). Feels damn good to be a rams fan today. With that said.....

We need to smash the skins into oblivion. The Rams have played good teams well before. Now that we have a 1-0 start (and potentially a great division lead to start the season), our boys needs to come out and build momentum early. The opposite of our usual slow starts could mean playoffs fellas!!!
I was already amped because I watched "Remember The Titans" last nite. THAT IS A GREAT FOOTBALL MOVIE as well as a great life lesson movie. It always chokes me up.

The Rams rose to the occasion and they fought through the adversity. This was a game that could really set the tone for the year.

However, let's not forget EVERY GAME TAKES ON ITS OWN PERSONALITY (if you will). If the Rams "smash the Skins" so be it...but my idea is just win! Whether it's 3-0, 16-13, or 27-23, if the Rams have the most points THAT'S WHAT MATTERS!!!

Like Al Davis used to say...

JUST WIN BABY!!!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was already amped because I watched "Remember The Titans" last nite. THAT IS A GREAT FOOTBALL MOVIE as well as a great life lesson movie. It always chokes me up.

The Rams rose to the occasion and they fought through the adversity. This was a game that could really set the tone for the year.

However, let's not forget EVERY GAME TAKES ON ITS OWN PERSONALITY (if you will). If the Rams "smash the Skins" so be it...but my idea is just win! Whether it's 3-0, 16-13, or 27-23, if the Rams have the most points THAT'S WHAT MATTERS!!!

Like Al Davis used to say...

JUST WIN BABY!!!
God yeah! Don't care how it happens, but get those wins

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
My biggest concern is a let down. Hope the Rams forget about today starting Tuesday and get back to work. Washington is a big game to determine where this team is.

The Rams are the better team but if they lay an egg next week it could be a long afternoon.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I heard ankle and not knee on Sims. Anything solidified if Knee or Ankle. Tru had 3 tackles already before he left game. Think he played snap or two with concussion. Great game by him Jenkins,Joyner, #47 from Florida was the biggest pleasant surprise in DB's . Everyone played and did well. So impressed as they have 4 great recievers and Lockette had 2 catches for 77 yards his last PS game. He was shut down basically in recieving game.

Fish said knee for Sims, also said doesn't look too bad.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
My biggest concern is a let down. Hope the Rams forget about today starting Tuesday and get back to work. Washington is a big game to determine where this team is.

The Rams are the better team but if they lay an egg next week it could be a long afternoon.

Yeah, I don't wanna come across like a Debbie Downer, but they've had letdowns before and followed a good game with a flat one.

They need to take the next step and show that they can sustain a high level of play.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
It won't be an easy game. Miami barely got out of there with a win today. And they will be hype to play the Rams after last seasons game. This is a good test to see how this team responds after a tough and emotional win. They have to clean up the mistakes though. Can't take any team lightly in the NFL.

Did Suh even play for Miami ? I just heard he is probably gonna be suspended for something I missed. Washington then did'nt face phins full D-Line. Hope they see all of our guys in feeding frenzy.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
While no game is a gimme, I have confidence the Rams will be okay against the 'skins after beating the SB runner up.

PFaulk

Rookie
Name
Dan
I will give the Deadskins credit, they played Miami much tougher on defense than I was anticipating. The Dolphins have some real nice offensive pieces and holding them to 17 (7 in the first three quarters) was impressive.

We have to score early and take their slow churning clock game with Morris out of the picture.

jjab360

Legend
Roberson - next man up. Played a hell of a game, could be our next E.J. Gaines.

Athos

Legend
We're playing against Kirk friggen Cousins. Mr. Pick himself.

I'm not worried about their offense. Maybe a let down, but I think this team is sick of sucking shit. I don't expect many more, if any, let downs to start a game.

And I bet their 1st round O-Lineman gets a rude awakening from Brockers and Donald.

Are they really that improved from our 24-0 shutout pitched with Hill helming the team at QB?

We had 8TFL that game.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I'm not worried at all. I think we go in there and kick the shit out of them. Alfred Morris and their line against our D? DeSean Jackson is out. What other weapons do they have? Foles should be pretty well informed on their defense. I think we go 2-0 baby!