Real Football Network (Pat Kirwan) Top 40

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
RFN Top 32

By Pat Kirwan
Published on 02/15/2016

https://realfootballnetwork.com/2016/02/15/02-04-16-rfn-top-32/

Well, we’ve had a few more days to evaluate some of these players, watch film, talk to scouts and personnel people around the league, and as you might expect this early in the process, there are some significant changes to our list. The biggest change is at the top.

There is no #1.

That’s right. No one has established themselves as the top player in this draft. Usually the quarterback need that drives so many teams this time of year will force a signal caller to the top of the list, but that hasn’t happened yet. If not a QB, then maybe one of the impact defensive linemen in this draft will take the spot, or one of the big offensive tackles.

It’s important to remember that this isn’t a mock draft determining who will be picked where. This is just an early stacking of the board. There will be consideration for medical issues, character issues, and the position played when stacking this list. This week, being I didn’t give you a #1, I’ll give you my top 40.

1. ??????
Yet to be determined, and if a QB doesn’t rise to the top it will be tough for the Titans to move out of the #1 spot in the draft.

2. Joey Bosa, DE/OLB, Ohio State
Bosa can play all three downs, but you have to ask yourself, “Is what you see, what you get?” He looks like a finished product, which is great for early in his career, but is there upside?

3. Carson Wentz, QB, North Dakota State
This might be too high for the quarterback from a smaller school, but he did impress at the Senior Bowl and signal callers drive the draft. If your team needs a QB, he will be high on their draft board.

4. Shaq Lawson, DE, Clemson
Big people with pass rush skills and athleticism to drop are hard to find. Lawson had 37 plays behind the line of scrimmage last year between sacks and tackles for a loss. He can play all three downs.

5. Laremy Tunsil, LT, Mississippi
The best left tackle in the draft, but has had off the field issues that have to be cleared up by teams before I can move him up on the list. He reminds me of the Jets D’Brickashaw Ferguson.

6. A’Shawn Robinson, DT, Alabama
Big men that can move and be disruptive inside are very hard to find, and this guy can play in any scheme and multiple spots along the front. He has more pass rush/pressure skills than his stats might indicate.

7. Myles Jack, OLB, UCLA
Injuries have pushed him down from the top five, but his Combine physicals might clear up some of those issues. He may fall on this list because teams really have to rely on 2014 game tapes to determine his final value, but the traits are there for a successful NFL career.

8. Jalen Ramsey, S/CB, Florida State
It appears he can play anywhere on the back end of a defense, and a little at ‘backer in a sub package. Is the versatility a sign of greatness, like a Patrick Peterson, or is it a sign of a jack of all trades and a master of none? The films I watched indicate he is a top flight athlete who can play well at multiple spots.

9. DeForest Buckner, DL, Oregon
The numbers aren’t great, but the size and disruptiveness are a big plus. I remember when teams felt Calais Campbell wasn’t a first round talent, but he became an All-Pro because of the things I see in Buckner. He had 28 plays behind the line of scrimmage this past season.

10. Laquon Treadwell, WR, Mississippi
Not the speed burner some teams are looking for, but a big play wide receiver. In three seasons he had 196 receptions and 18 touchdowns. Any true freshman that comes into the SEC and has 72 receptions and 5 touchdowns has proven to me that he can make the jump to the next level.

11. Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Ohio State
I don’t think Elliott will go this high in the draft, but he is a talent, as proven by his 37 touchdowns and 3,540 yards in the past two seasons. I usually have some concerns about running backs from big time programs with NFL-type offensive linemen in front, but this kid’s 54 receptions in the past two years set him apart.

12. Vernon Hargreaves, CB, Florida
The cornerback position is far from being fully evaluated and I suspect there will be a re-shuffling of the deck through the winter and spring. He is not a 6’0”-plus corner, but he can press, blitz and tackle. I suspect he will move up this list after the combine if he runs well.

13. Jared Goff, QB, California
He came out of high school PAC-12 ready and delivered right away with 18 touchdown passes as a freshman. He went on to finish his career with 90! Some worry about his physique, while others are concerned about the offense he was in at Cal. His combine and pro day workouts will go a long way towards convincing clubs about his pro potential as a top 10 pick.

14. Noah Spence, DE/OLB, Eastern Kentucky
The former Ohio State player has had serious off the field issues, but he did go to the Senior Bowl to improve his image. If he had a clean character rating he would be a top 10 prospect. No one could block him down in Mobile, and who isn’t looking for a pass rusher like this guy. Risk and reward is the main issue here, and someone will conclude they can get the best out of him.

15. Robert Nkemdiche, DE, Mississippi
Here’s another super talented player with questions about his decision making skills off the field. He can play anywhere across the front and has the QABS (quickness, agility, balance, speed) to make plays. Is he going to fail the drug test and make himself unavailable?

16. Jarran Reed, DL, Alabama
He showed me plenty by showing up at the Senior Bowl when most players with his draft status stay home. He is a solid two down player with some questions about his pass rush skills at the next level. Coaches like working with guys like Reed, and it could go a long way to keeping him this high on the list.

17. Ronnie Stanley, OT, Notre Dame
Stanley has played both right and left tackle and has pass blocking skills. There are times he looks average to me, and other times he looks very solid. I just finished watching the game against Clemson, and I felt like putting him down in the 20’s, but decided to move Shaq Lawson up the list instead.

18. Andrew Billings, DT, Baylor
A 4-3 three technique kind of athlete with burst and explosiveness. He will find himself in different spots on draft boards. Teams that play a 3-4 base defense may not see him as high as the 4-3 teams. He does have 35 plays behind the line of scrimmage in the past two seasons, but is more of a disrupter than a sacker. He is not the second coming of Aaron Donald, but he can play.

19. Kenny Clark, DT, UCLA
Another 4-3 three technique type with the QABS to make plays and be disruptive. His 122 tackles in the last two seasons shows an ability to be around the ball, but this is a rich class in defensive linemen and time will tell if he can move up the list.

20. Taylor Decker, OT, Ohio State
When in doubt, take a big offensive tackle in the first round. He may not have the QABS to line up at left tackle for his entire career, but after watching the tackles in the Super Bowl, Decker could have helped both teams.

21. Paxton Lynch, QB, Memphis
There are some that believe he is the best QB in the draft, and others that see him as a second round talent. There’s a significant history of teams jumping back into the bottom of the first round to get a QB (Joe Flacco-Delaware). In the last two years, Lynch threw 50 touchdowns and passed for 5,726 yards with only 12 interceptions. He’s big and can run, and after talking with him recently, someone is going to see their future in this young man.

22. Emmanuel Ogbah, DE, Oklahoma State
In the last two seasons, Ogbah has 110 tackles, 35 tackles for a loss, and 24 sacks. Anytime I see a major college player with 59 plays behind the line of scrimmage in 26 games, it grabs my attention. He has the QABS to be effective in the NFL and appears to have the ability to convert his speed to power, which is necessary at the next level. If he runs well at the Combine, he could start to climb.

23. Jaylon Smith, LB, Notre Dame
A late injury might be the only thing keeping this young man from being closer to the top ten. He can play any of the linebacker spots and probably is better suited for a 4-3 defense. He had close to 300 tackles in three seasons and plays the pass well enough to be a nickel ‘backer.

24. Eli Apple, CB, Ohio State
Some have him in the second round, and he may very well wind up there, but after watching three Ohio State games, he has some traits of Richard Sherman as a CB, with solid skills to turn and run, close and compete for the ball. His four interceptions at Ohio State doesn’t give a true representation of his play ability.

25. Sheldon Rankins, DT, Louisville
He had a solid week at the Senior Bowl and demonstrated throughout the 2015 season that he can be a penetrating three technique. In the past two years, he has 42 plays behind the line of scrimmage.

26. Jason Spriggs, LT, Indiana
There really aren’t many left tackle candidates in this draft, especially for all the teams that need one. Before the Senior Bowl he was being advertised as a right tackle candidate, but he did enough at practice and in the game to turn people’s heads. Every year, offensive linemen that come to Mobile as second round prospects leave as first round guys, and Spriggs could be that guy in 2016.

27. Jack Conklin, LT, Michigan State
Conklin decided to not attend the Senior Bowl and I believe it would have helped his draft status. He can play left and right tackle, and his run blocking skills are as solid as his pass blocking. He should rise as the draft approaches and the NFL line coaches get into Michigan State to work him out.

28. Vernon Butler, DT, Louisiana State
Coaches paid a lot of attention to Butler during Senior Bowl week, and for good reason. He can play! At 6’4, 325, he has the ability to play in any front.

29. Reggie Ragland, LB, Alabama
Another in a long line of solid linebackers from Alabama. He can lineup in the NFL right now on the inside, call a defense, and take on the run game. Ezekiel Elliott told me no one ever hit him harder than Ragland. He came to the Senior Bowl to prove he could rush the passer from the outside linebacker spot.

30. Jonathan Bullard, DE, Florida
Three year production total included 142 tackles, 29 tackles for a loss, and 11 sacks. He appears to be able to play across the front. If he runs as fast as advertised at the Combine, he could move up the list.

31. Hunter Henry, TE, Arkansas
The TE class is shallow this year, but if your team needs a tight end this is the top choice. I do like Nick Vannett as my second choice, but Henry is the complete player. He can block and averaged 14 yards on 111 receptions in his career.

32. Vadal Alexander, OG, Louisiana State
I watched big Vadal all week at the Senior Bowl, and at times he looked like a man among boys. He can play tackle, but excels at guard. Any team looking to protect the midline pocket passer will love his skill set.

33. Kevin Dodd, DE, Clemson
An NFL left defensive end in a 4-3, or a 5-technique in a 3-4. He has pass rush skills. A one year wonder in some people’s eyes, but the tapes don’t lie, and 36 plays behind the line of scrimmage in 2015 tells the tale of a solid prospect.

34. Leonard Floyd, OLB, Georgia
I may move him up when I get done watching enough of his games, but he was benched for a short period of time in 2015 and really is an OLB pass rusher.

35. Derrick Henry, RB, Alabama
Henry has been under the microscope since winning the Heisman, and his critics say he’s a front side power runner. There are teams that really like this type of runner. In the second round it will be hard for zone scheme teams to pass up a back like this.

36. Kendall Fuller, DB, Virginia Tech
Injury issues are part of the equation for Fuller, unfortunately. But he can play, and comes from an NFL family. His 2014 efforts would have made him a first round pick and his pro day, when he’s healthy, will go a long way towards putting him in the first round.

37. Mackensie Alexander, CB, Clemson
A lot of people already have him high up in the first round. I talked to a few scouts who visit Clemson on a pretty regular basis, and they warned me to temper the excitement. The kid has coverage skills, but has never had an interception. More work to be done here.

38. Adolphus Washington, DE, Ohio State
I watched him a lot at the Senior Bowl. He has very good get off and really fits in a 4-3 scheme as a left end or tackle. He had some off the field issues, but may have answered them at the Senior Bowl during interviews with coaches and scout. He had 13 sacks and close to 30 tackles for a loss in college.

39. Connor Cook, QB, Michigan State
There was a time when he was the top rated QB in the draft. So many teams are looking for that ‘future’ QB in the second and third rounds after they take care of their primary needs. His completion percentage is under 60%, but Michigan State throws a lot more balls down the field. He does have 70 touchdown passes in three seasons.

40. Darron Lee, OLB, Ohio State
Here’s a hybrid linebacker with safety skills, which means he can stay on the field for all three downs. He’s a 4-3 WLB with coverage skills to play in the slot, but also had 12 sacks in two seasons.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
If this holds up we are in great shape.. Need the LT Laremy Tunsil to slide down, and the other LT's need to be bunched right behind him. Then maybe the price will be right for us to jump up to get Wentz without having to pay top dollar to land him, or land one of the other 2 QBs. But its why to early in the process to get my hopes up.

Man do I love this time of year!!!

Ants

Starter
I like Wentz way better than Goff. I probably liike Prescott a bit better than Goff, actually.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
The Connor Cook listed position is interesting. If the Rams are Unable to find a reasonable trade up for the top 3 QB's & thus remain @ #15 then the 4th QB Cook might be easily attained with their top second pick.

I am far from being a Connor Cook fan but I do find some good merit & value in the selection of him in the 2nd round. Cook could be much more NFL ready than the other top 3 but IMO has much lower ceiling. Cook will need a very good working offensive line to keep him upright to enable him to be effective:cautious::unsure:.

Then if one of those top 3 DL'ers fall into our laps @ #15 i.e. LDE's DeForest Buckner or Shaq Lawson or NT A’Shawn Robinson I would be very happy.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
RFN Top 32

By Pat Kirwan
Published on 02/15/2016

https://realfootballnetwork.com/2016/02/15/02-04-16-rfn-top-32/

Well, we’ve had a few more days to evaluate some of these players, watch film, talk to scouts and personnel people around the league, and as you might expect this early in the process, there are some significant changes to our list. The biggest change is at the top.

There is no #1.

That’s right. No one has established themselves as the top player in this draft. Usually the quarterback need that drives so many teams this time of year will force a signal caller to the top of the list, but that hasn’t happened yet. If not a QB, then maybe one of the impact defensive linemen in this draft will take the spot, or one of the big offensive tackles.

It’s important to remember that this isn’t a mock draft determining who will be picked where. This is just an early stacking of the board. There will be consideration for medical issues, character issues, and the position played when stacking this list. This week, being I didn’t give you a #1, I’ll give you my top 40.

1. ??????
Yet to be determined, and if a QB doesn’t rise to the top it will be tough for the Titans to move out of the #1 spot in the draft.

2. Joey Bosa, DE/OLB, Ohio State
Bosa can play all three downs, but you have to ask yourself, “Is what you see, what you get?” He looks like a finished product, which is great for early in his career, but is there upside?

3. Carson Wentz, QB, North Dakota State
This might be too high for the quarterback from a smaller school, but he did impress at the Senior Bowl and signal callers drive the draft. If your team needs a QB, he will be high on their draft board.

4. Shaq Lawson, DE, Clemson
Big people with pass rush skills and athleticism to drop are hard to find. Lawson had 37 plays behind the line of scrimmage last year between sacks and tackles for a loss. He can play all three downs.

5. Laremy Tunsil, LT, Mississippi
The best left tackle in the draft, but has had off the field issues that have to be cleared up by teams before I can move him up on the list. He reminds me of the Jets D’Brickashaw Ferguson.

6. A’Shawn Robinson, DT, Alabama
Big men that can move and be disruptive inside are very hard to find, and this guy can play in any scheme and multiple spots along the front. He has more pass rush/pressure skills than his stats might indicate.

7. Myles Jack, OLB, UCLA
Injuries have pushed him down from the top five, but his Combine physicals might clear up some of those issues. He may fall on this list because teams really have to rely on 2014 game tapes to determine his final value, but the traits are there for a successful NFL career.

8. Jalen Ramsey, S/CB, Florida State
It appears he can play anywhere on the back end of a defense, and a little at ‘backer in a sub package. Is the versatility a sign of greatness, like a Patrick Peterson, or is it a sign of a jack of all trades and a master of none? The films I watched indicate he is a top flight athlete who can play well at multiple spots.

9. DeForest Buckner, DL, Oregon
The numbers aren’t great, but the size and disruptiveness are a big plus. I remember when teams felt Calais Campbell wasn’t a first round talent, but he became an All-Pro because of the things I see in Buckner. He had 28 plays behind the line of scrimmage this past season.

10. Laquon Treadwell, WR, Mississippi
Not the speed burner some teams are looking for, but a big play wide receiver. In three seasons he had 196 receptions and 18 touchdowns. Any true freshman that comes into the SEC and has 72 receptions and 5 touchdowns has proven to me that he can make the jump to the next level.

11. Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Ohio State
I don’t think Elliott will go this high in the draft, but he is a talent, as proven by his 37 touchdowns and 3,540 yards in the past two seasons. I usually have some concerns about running backs from big time programs with NFL-type offensive linemen in front, but this kid’s 54 receptions in the past two years set him apart.

12. Vernon Hargreaves, CB, Florida
The cornerback position is far from being fully evaluated and I suspect there will be a re-shuffling of the deck through the winter and spring. He is not a 6’0”-plus corner, but he can press, blitz and tackle. I suspect he will move up this list after the combine if he runs well.

13. Jared Goff, QB, California
He came out of high school PAC-12 ready and delivered right away with 18 touchdown passes as a freshman. He went on to finish his career with 90! Some worry about his physique, while others are concerned about the offense he was in at Cal. His combine and pro day workouts will go a long way towards convincing clubs about his pro potential as a top 10 pick.

14. Noah Spence, DE/OLB, Eastern Kentucky
The former Ohio State player has had serious off the field issues, but he did go to the Senior Bowl to improve his image. If he had a clean character rating he would be a top 10 prospect. No one could block him down in Mobile, and who isn’t looking for a pass rusher like this guy. Risk and reward is the main issue here, and someone will conclude they can get the best out of him.

15. Robert Nkemdiche, DE, Mississippi
Here’s another super talented player with questions about his decision making skills off the field. He can play anywhere across the front and has the QABS (quickness, agility, balance, speed) to make plays. Is he going to fail the drug test and make himself unavailable?

16. Jarran Reed, DL, Alabama
He showed me plenty by showing up at the Senior Bowl when most players with his draft status stay home. He is a solid two down player with some questions about his pass rush skills at the next level. Coaches like working with guys like Reed, and it could go a long way to keeping him this high on the list.

17. Ronnie Stanley, OT, Notre Dame
Stanley has played both right and left tackle and has pass blocking skills. There are times he looks average to me, and other times he looks very solid. I just finished watching the game against Clemson, and I felt like putting him down in the 20’s, but decided to move Shaq Lawson up the list instead.

18. Andrew Billings, DT, Baylor
A 4-3 three technique kind of athlete with burst and explosiveness. He will find himself in different spots on draft boards. Teams that play a 3-4 base defense may not see him as high as the 4-3 teams. He does have 35 plays behind the line of scrimmage in the past two seasons, but is more of a disrupter than a sacker. He is not the second coming of Aaron Donald, but he can play.

19. Kenny Clark, DT, UCLA
Another 4-3 three technique type with the QABS to make plays and be disruptive. His 122 tackles in the last two seasons shows an ability to be around the ball, but this is a rich class in defensive linemen and time will tell if he can move up the list.

20. Taylor Decker, OT, Ohio State
When in doubt, take a big offensive tackle in the first round. He may not have the QABS to line up at left tackle for his entire career, but after watching the tackles in the Super Bowl, Decker could have helped both teams.

21. Paxton Lynch, QB, Memphis
There are some that believe he is the best QB in the draft, and others that see him as a second round talent. There’s a significant history of teams jumping back into the bottom of the first round to get a QB (Joe Flacco-Delaware). In the last two years, Lynch threw 50 touchdowns and passed for 5,726 yards with only 12 interceptions. He’s big and can run, and after talking with him recently, someone is going to see their future in this young man.

22. Emmanuel Ogbah, DE, Oklahoma State
In the last two seasons, Ogbah has 110 tackles, 35 tackles for a loss, and 24 sacks. Anytime I see a major college player with 59 plays behind the line of scrimmage in 26 games, it grabs my attention. He has the QABS to be effective in the NFL and appears to have the ability to convert his speed to power, which is necessary at the next level. If he runs well at the Combine, he could start to climb.

23. Jaylon Smith, LB, Notre Dame
A late injury might be the only thing keeping this young man from being closer to the top ten. He can play any of the linebacker spots and probably is better suited for a 4-3 defense. He had close to 300 tackles in three seasons and plays the pass well enough to be a nickel ‘backer.

24. Eli Apple, CB, Ohio State
Some have him in the second round, and he may very well wind up there, but after watching three Ohio State games, he has some traits of Richard Sherman as a CB, with solid skills to turn and run, close and compete for the ball. His four interceptions at Ohio State doesn’t give a true representation of his play ability.

25. Sheldon Rankins, DT, Louisville
He had a solid week at the Senior Bowl and demonstrated throughout the 2015 season that he can be a penetrating three technique. In the past two years, he has 42 plays behind the line of scrimmage.

26. Jason Spriggs, LT, Indiana
There really aren’t many left tackle candidates in this draft, especially for all the teams that need one. Before the Senior Bowl he was being advertised as a right tackle candidate, but he did enough at practice and in the game to turn people’s heads. Every year, offensive linemen that come to Mobile as second round prospects leave as first round guys, and Spriggs could be that guy in 2016.

27. Jack Conklin, LT, Michigan State
Conklin decided to not attend the Senior Bowl and I believe it would have helped his draft status. He can play left and right tackle, and his run blocking skills are as solid as his pass blocking. He should rise as the draft approaches and the NFL line coaches get into Michigan State to work him out.

28. Vernon Butler, DT, Louisiana State
Coaches paid a lot of attention to Butler during Senior Bowl week, and for good reason. He can play! At 6’4, 325, he has the ability to play in any front.

29. Reggie Ragland, LB, Alabama
Another in a long line of solid linebackers from Alabama. He can lineup in the NFL right now on the inside, call a defense, and take on the run game. Ezekiel Elliott told me no one ever hit him harder than Ragland. He came to the Senior Bowl to prove he could rush the passer from the outside linebacker spot.

30. Jonathan Bullard, DE, Florida
Three year production total included 142 tackles, 29 tackles for a loss, and 11 sacks. He appears to be able to play across the front. If he runs as fast as advertised at the Combine, he could move up the list.

31. Hunter Henry, TE, Arkansas
The TE class is shallow this year, but if your team needs a tight end this is the top choice. I do like Nick Vannett as my second choice, but Henry is the complete player. He can block and averaged 14 yards on 111 receptions in his career.

32. Vadal Alexander, OG, Louisiana State
I watched big Vadal all week at the Senior Bowl, and at times he looked like a man among boys. He can play tackle, but excels at guard. Any team looking to protect the midline pocket passer will love his skill set.

33. Kevin Dodd, DE, Clemson
An NFL left defensive end in a 4-3, or a 5-technique in a 3-4. He has pass rush skills. A one year wonder in some people’s eyes, but the tapes don’t lie, and 36 plays behind the line of scrimmage in 2015 tells the tale of a solid prospect.

34. Leonard Floyd, OLB, Georgia
I may move him up when I get done watching enough of his games, but he was benched for a short period of time in 2015 and really is an OLB pass rusher.

35. Derrick Henry, RB, Alabama
Henry has been under the microscope since winning the Heisman, and his critics say he’s a front side power runner. There are teams that really like this type of runner. In the second round it will be hard for zone scheme teams to pass up a back like this.

36. Kendall Fuller, DB, Virginia Tech
Injury issues are part of the equation for Fuller, unfortunately. But he can play, and comes from an NFL family. His 2014 efforts would have made him a first round pick and his pro day, when he’s healthy, will go a long way towards putting him in the first round.

37. Mackensie Alexander, CB, Clemson
A lot of people already have him high up in the first round. I talked to a few scouts who visit Clemson on a pretty regular basis, and they warned me to temper the excitement. The kid has coverage skills, but has never had an interception. More work to be done here.

38. Adolphus Washington, DE, Ohio State
I watched him a lot at the Senior Bowl. He has very good get off and really fits in a 4-3 scheme as a left end or tackle. He had some off the field issues, but may have answered them at the Senior Bowl during interviews with coaches and scout. He had 13 sacks and close to 30 tackles for a loss in college.

39. Connor Cook, QB, Michigan State
There was a time when he was the top rated QB in the draft. So many teams are looking for that ‘future’ QB in the second and third rounds after they take care of their primary needs. His completion percentage is under 60%, but Michigan State throws a lot more balls down the field. He does have 70 touchdown passes in three seasons.

40. Darron Lee, OLB, Ohio State
Here’s a hybrid linebacker with safety skills, which means he can stay on the field for all three downs. He’s a 4-3 WLB with coverage skills to play in the slot, but also had 12 sacks in two seasons.
I agree with Kirwin, as far as to say , these are all really good players!! IT'S JUST THE ORDER WE DISAGREE ON!!:rolllaugh::D

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I sure hope the first rnd of this draft is as defensive heavy as many are claiming. It would push some WR talent our way in the 2nd rnd. Maybe even a qb in the first, without having to move up from 15.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Bold prediction: Goff will BUST

I would love a trade up for Wentz that doesn't involve losing both our second round picks. Entirely possible if he is there @6.

Then focus on a weapon/stud center and trade for Gordon.

Boom! Statement

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Bold prediction: Goff will BUST

I would love a trade up for Wentz that doesn't involve losing both our second round picks. Entirely possible if he is there @6.

Then focus on a weapon/stud center and trade for Gordon.

Boom! Statement

I think you are way off.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Connor Cook is gonna be fortunate enough to be drafted by a playoff team and I think he'll turn out the best of the lot
Wentz is intriguing for sure but good luck in Cleveland