Reading the Rams: Top Thoughts After Week 2 (InsideSTL)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Thanks for the read Shane.

Everyone needs to buckle their seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy ride through the bye. I saw the team the same way, 2-3 or 3-2 to start. 1-4 would be a heartbreaker. I'm just going to go to my happy place in the dome game one and wait for everything to shape up.

They need to win in Arizona. If this is the year the Rams make a run for the NFCW, there may not be a more important game.

Quite frankly, I'm very doubtful we will be ready for the Steelers or that we have the team in a position to challenge Green Bay in Green Bay, but stranger things have happened.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Sorry I missed this article Shane. Hope all is well with you.

"Again, this is inexcusable for a defense, particularly one with perhaps the most talented defensive line in football and one touting itself as the "Mob Squad" after week one."

Yeah, I never responded to any of our threads on the "Mob Squad" because I believe it's dumb to give yourself a nickname before a team has consistently proved itself worthy of one.

"This offense is still a work in progress and will get better going forward. Perhaps a lot better. Keep in mind, it is two weeks in with a brand-new quarterback, a mostly new and very young offensive line, a running game yet to be at optimal strength and a passing game missing one of its top weapons."

While true, the excuses are getting old.

"If there is one thing that is predictable about the Rams under head coach Jeff Fisher, it is this: they have been and apparently will continue to be unpredictable."

"On any given Sunday, perhaps more so than any other team, the Rams range from looking like a Super Bowl contender to a last place team, regardless of how good or bad the competition is."

No truer words were ever spoken about this team.