Re-saw Rams-Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
It looks like the Saints planned a lot of plays for our D line and DBs (per Baldy).

While it looked like the Rams did the same old thing, every time with their pass patterns etc, and put up 35 points anyway. Rams are the better team. People know what they will do, and can't stop them....sort of like the Chiefs (or not).

Conclusion: when we meet again, I expect a totally different game. rams should win in the playoffs if they meet.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Conclusion: when we meet again, I expect a totally different game. rams should win in the playoffs if they meet.

Well, that would depend on actually tackling better and with having Talib back, there should be improvement in the secondary. Saints have the best Offensive Line in football, they can run it and throw it, so more pressure on Brees is essential. Do I think the Rams can beat them? Yes, however, the Saints are very good and Alvin Kamara has destroyed the Rams, so they would have to contain him too.

…..

Legend
Deep research not really necessary.

Keys to victory- Cover #13

But today my mind is on Wussel Wilson, then it's off to Mexico for a track meet.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I tape every game to watch again with my grandson , but I erased this one .

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Deep research not really necessary.

Keys to victory- Cover #13

But today my mind is on Wussel Wilson, then it's off to Mexico for a track meet.
Right. No defense will be played there.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

I agree with you Steve, for a couple reasons...

1. It was a great growth game for the young Rams, similar to the loss the '99 Rams had in Tennessee where they battled back but lost, and of course we know what happened when they met later in the playoffs.

2. We should have Talib back. If we don't have Talib back, forget it. But I think we will, and things should play out much better for us.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ahh lol. I actually rewatched it the other day and it wasn't that bad. Just make sure, for your blood pressure, that you skip the fake FG.

Thanks , I actually have high blood pressure thanks to Jeff Fisher and the previous regimes . :deadhorse: