LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hello all you Rams posters! I'm coming in from the RRF where I have interacted with many of you over there. I just had to start posting before the draft. I was reading the board for about a week before the draft. I missed all the pre draft insight (I had to catch up here) as the RRF had slowed down considerable of late. I've been a fan since the 60's growing up in NJ. I'm now in PA. but, did spend most of the 80's in SoCal starting out close to Anaheim stadium. I've meet Jack Youngblood but could hardly talk. I use to see and hang out with Butch Robinson around town now and then. Boy was he mad when he got traded to Buffalo! Those are two of my all time favorite Rams. Happy to see Rams draft Gurley to keep the long time Rams running back tradition of excellence going. Always learning something sharing with other diehard Rams fans. Thanks for having me! Go Rams!

Well... It's about time!

:cheers:

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Hello all you Rams posters! I'm coming in from the RRF where I have interacted with many of you over there. I just had to start posting before the draft. I was reading the board for about a week before the draft. I missed all the pre draft insight (I had to catch up here) as the RRF had slowed down considerable of late. I've been a fan since the 60's growing up in NJ. I'm now in PA. but, did spend most of the 80's in SoCal starting out close to Anaheim stadium. I've meet Jack Youngblood but could hardly talk. I use to see and hang out with Butch Robinson around town now and then. Boy was he mad when he got traded to Buffalo! Those are two of my all time favorite Rams. Happy to see Rams draft Gurley to keep the long time Rams running back tradition of excellence going. Always learning something sharing with other diehard Rams fans. Thanks for having me! Go Rams!
Good to see you 65. It's been a while. I think you'll like this place.

…..

Legend
Hello all you Rams posters! I'm coming in from the RRF where I have interacted with many of you over there.

Nice to see you.

RRF.....man I havent logged in there since Jan 13 2013, or the day after I was invited here.

That place stated dying a long slow death the moment they locked the doors on Cumb....uh.....ahem.......I digress.

/spoon

Welcome

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
RRF.....man I havent logged in there since Jan 13 2013, or the day after I was invited here.

That place stated dying a long slow death the moment they locked the doors on Cumb....uh.....ahem.......I digress.

Nice of you to say. Thanks. :shades:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Howdy, neighbor....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
My name is Mike, I go by a few different names on a couple other Rams sites. I've been lurking a long while and recently started posting.

I became a Rams fan prior to Super Bowl XIV at the age of nine. My uncle was rooting for the Rams and since he was more a big brother than uncle I rooted for them as well. I almost stopped being a Rams fan when the evil woman traded Dickerson.

I'm a market developement manager for Coca Cola in Reno and really enjoy the work.

Avid draft addict who likes to pretend he knows more than he really does and I'm a big fantasy football geek.

Well that's all I can think of for now so look forward to chatting with you on the boards.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
My name is Mike, I go by a few different names on a couple other Rams sites. I've been lurking a long while and recently started posting.

I became a Rams fan prior to Super Bowl XIV at the age of nine. My uncle was rooting for the Rams and since he was more a big brother than uncle I rooted for them as well. I almost stopped being a Rams fan when the evil woman traded Dickerson.

I'm a market developement manager for Coca Cola in Reno and really enjoy the work.

Avid draft addict who likes to pretend he knows more than he really does and I'm a big fantasy football geek.

Well that's all I can think of for now so look forward to chatting with you on the boards.
Welcome OldSchool.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Welcome.

Keep an eye out for our Fantasy Football League this year.
I won the first time we set it up and then I retired.
So ... you actually have a shot at winning. :snicker:

MrRavenAge

UDFA
Gentlemen... (and Ladies),

New to the site. Pretty new to the whole message board thing. Long time fan. Heard this was the best site, so here I am.

Go Rams!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay

New to the site. Pretty new to the whole message board thing. Long time fan. Heard this was the best site, so here I am.

Go Rams!

For someone new - your avatar game is strong. Strong indeed. Welcome and don't be shy to speak - all voices are welcome here.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

Go Rams!
You heard right.
Welcome to the board MrRavenAge. Glad you found us.

MrRavenAge

UDFA
Since there was already a Gladiator themed avatar being used, I switched to another Snead-based pic. I give you... Sneadinaitis.