RB Mike Davis coming to visit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/22/seahawks-bring-back-mike-davis/

Seahawks bring back Mike Davis
Posted by Darin Gantt on March 22, 2018

pft81-e1511236487583.jpg

AP

The Seahawks turned Mike Davis into the free agent market, and now they’ve brought him home.

According to Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network, the Seahawks have agreed to a one-year deal with the running back, who was available when they didn’t tender him as a restricted free agent.

Davis visited the Rams and Lions, before returning to the team that didn’t want to offer him $1.907 million just over a week ago.

The 25-year-old Davis had some solid performances for the Seahawks down the stretch, with a 16-carry, 64-yard game against the Eagles and a 15-carry, 64-yard game against the Jaguars in December.

That was enough to bring him back, as they try to retool an offense as they tear down a defense.

Ramon Ram

Starter
I think this guy has a ton of upside. Would have loved to have him behind Gurley and to me much better than Brown. Can catch out of the backfield and a hard nosed runner.
Opportunity lost.
Go get Suh

Ram65

Legend
I like his vision and quick cuts. He has some power too. Can catch too.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/22/seahawks-bring-back-mike-davis/

Seahawks bring back Mike Davis
Posted by Darin Gantt on March 22, 2018

pft81-e1511236487583.jpg

AP

The Seahawks turned Mike Davis into the free agent market, and now they’ve brought him home.

According to Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network, the Seahawks have agreed to a one-year deal with the running back, who was available when they didn’t tender him as a restricted free agent.

Davis visited the Rams and Lions, before returning to the team that didn’t want to offer him $1.907 million just over a week ago.

The 25-year-old Davis had some solid performances for the Seahawks down the stretch, with a 16-carry, 64-yard game against the Eagles and a 15-carry, 64-yard game against the Jaguars in December.

That was enough to bring him back, as they try to retool an offense as they tear down a defense.

I really hate this guy!