RB draft target

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There are so many good candidates for a rb2 in a tandem. Like a lot of those names listed.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Davis looks like a very good fit for the Rams imo. I like him much better than I do Ronnie Rivers. Davis is more physical, more decisive and has more break away ability.
I've taken him a lot in the simulators.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The Rams have had meetings with Audric Estimé, who did work in tandem with Kyren Williams at Notre Dame and would offer the Rams a bigger back at the goal line as well as other things.

Somehow I believe Blake Corrum will end up being a Charger & I am warming up to Ray Davis, however, Davis could also end up in Tampa being that their OC is now Liam Coen.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Marshawn Lloyd.
220 at only 5-9.. 4.46 40.. 25 reps.

EXPLOSIVE.
This. Lloyd screams NFL workhorse. He's the back I'd like the most to compliment Kyren.

Ray Davis will be 25 this season. I'm not for drafting an old back coming out, they already hit a cliff 29-30.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams have had meetings with Audric Estimé, who did work in tandem with Kyren Williams at Notre Dame and would offer the Rams a bigger back at the goal line as well as other things.

Somehow I believe Blake Corrum will end up being a Charger & I am warming up to Ray Davis, however, Davis could also end up in Tampa being that their OC is now Liam Coen.
Estime looks good. 230 lbs with nimble feet and great vision, but a poor 40 time at the combine. Maybe we can get him in the 2nd round?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Cody Schrader and Rasheen Ali are my top late-round targets for running back...but I have Jaylen Wright in my mock.

dang

Legend
Estime looks good. 230 lbs with nimble feet and great vision, but a poor 40 time at the combine. Maybe we can get him in the 2nd round?
He tracking into the mid-late 3rd round.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Not even for the next Jerome Bettis?
No. The RBs are too closely rated. I don’t see that taking one in round three as a backup to Williams or taking one in round five as a backup to Williams, makes much difference. They will still be backups.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I actually think Estimé will last until the 5th. Slow 40 time does not concern me because Estimé runs through people, not away from them.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I actually think Estimé will last until the 5th. Slow 40 time does not concern me because Estimé runs through people, not away from them.
I agree. I can't see Estime going in the 3rd. I'm not even sure we see any before the 3rd, maybe Brooks/Wright/Corum/Benson flirt with the 2nd. The 3rd is likely to be a run on RB's that lasts through the 4th. I'd really love Lloyd on this team, but not sure we should be using a 3rd rounder on a RB. I'd just as soon wait til the later rounds and take a flier on a guy like Milton, McClellan, Johnson, Laube, etc. In reality, we hope we don't need a RB besides Kyren this next season. Rivers is an ok back to spell him. Evans might actually show something this year also.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
He reads holes freakishly well, and would be a steal
Yeah, I have been watching him for years and I like his game. He can actually catch really well out of the backfield too. I just know that with the bigger Offensive Line and late in the game running Estimé at a defense will make them tired and fatigue makes cowards of us all.