RB depth and FB or no?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DickersonGurley

Naga...nagunnaposthereanymore
Name
Faulk
i was PRAYING the Rams would draft Keith Marshall. He's good friends with Gurley, is the perfect compliment, and if he hadn't been hurt would have challenged for top back in draft. He got hurt and Chubbs took advantage , but Marshall is GOOD. Washington got a steal.

I don't know what the Rams will do if Mason shows up in bad shape. I was high on him after his rookie year, but drafting Gurley appears to have broken his spirit on and off the field. He should love the situation. Rams are building a team for Gurley to run wild, which means he would have benefited too. He breaks a few, and then other teams want him to be there starter.

Bennie Cunninham is known to the coaches as the BEST at pass blocking, and he's capable, but he never regained the explosiveness he had before he tore his knee up.

Are we going to have a FB? Is it Harkey?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Are we going to have a FB? Is it Harkey?
Yes & yes...
To the other stuff....Bennie isn't what he was at MTS....maybe it's the talent jump...the weight gained...or the loss of 4.4 speed...but he's a damn fine player.

I think with Brown & Tre...yep I'm not ready to kick Tre Mason to the curb yet...and those FA's we'll be fine...that small school guy, the udfa looks really nice.

Pretty sure we'll use Harkey & Kendricks as H-Backs/fullback types...Higbee & Hemingway as well....

A55VA6

Legend
Harkey will be the FB.

Mason is a question mark, but atleast we have Cunningham.

Malcolm Brown showed some skills last preseason and I'm excited to see what Green can do. Ultimately, if healthy, I think we'll be just fine.