RB Cam Akers?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
If Cam Akers is still available at 52 do you take him? I would (But, I confess that I am Seminole Fan!)?

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
To me, Cam Akers in the 2nd Rnd doesn't make the Rams offense any better than Lamical Perine in the 4th Rnd. The Rams need a back to share the load ; they don't need a top tier RB.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
An FSU fan? All I have to say to you is this...

Go canes

giphy.gif

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
You keep doing that, Florida/Florida State/Miami/UCF/USF/whatever-other-Florida-teams. I'll just leave this with y'all:

M-I-Z!

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
FSU and Miami fans? Looks like Florida's #1 team needs some love. Go Gators.

With all these Gator and Hurricane Fans this is an excellent time for this Seminole Fan to practice that SOCIAL DISTANCING!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
FSU and Miami fans? Looks like Florida's #1 team needs some love. Go Gators.

I find all of them irrelevant. As the best team in the Sunshine State are the Knights of Central Florida.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
We're not talking about Division II programs, Den. ;)

It's odd, just never liked the Florida Schools and I don't know why. Been to the big three for games and enjoyed them, but even my wife has said over the years...."Why do you always root against the Florida teams?" Not sure, understand not liking Miami because I liked Notre Dame as a youngster and Florida State is easy not to like. Guess the Gators I have rooted for from time to time, but that was because of loving good ole Charley Pell. Anyways, I like Dan Mullen so maybe more in the future, but I guess going forward I will root for Florida against Alabama.

Maybe it had to do with always being envious of their weather, but it didn't stop me from rooting for all the professional sports teams in Los Angeles (Rams, Dodgers, Kings & Lakers).

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's odd, just never liked the Florida Schools and I don't know why. Been to the big three for games and enjoyed them, but even my wife has said over the years...."Why do you always root against the Florida teams?" Not sure, understand not liking Miami because I liked Notre Dame as a youngster and Florida State is easy not to like. Guess the Gators I have rooted for from time to time, but that was because of loving good ole Charley Pell. Anyways, I like Dan Mullen so maybe more in the future, but I guess going forward I will root for Florida against Alabama.

Maybe it had to do with always being envious of their weather, but it didn't stop me from rooting for all the professional sports teams in Los Angeles (Rams, Dodgers, Kings & Lakers).

Are you an Ohio State guy? Or am I confusing you with somebody else?

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Are you an Ohio State guy? Or am I confusing you with somebody else?

Scarlet & Gray, have been going to Columbus every year, since I left Ohio in 92 (Air Force and Dayton Grad...Go Flyers) and I don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Scarlet & Gray, have been going to Columbus every year, since I left Ohio in 92 (Air Force and Dayton Grad...Go Flyers) and I don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan.

Where do you live now? How many OSU games do you catch a year?

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Where do you live now? How many OSU games do you catch a year?

Upstate, NY (Guilderland, near Albany) and I usually get to four games a year In Columbus, which is about a nine hour drive, but I'm in my 50's and fly now most of the time.