Ray Ray Armstrong

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, the Rams seem to really like the athleticism of converted safeties, as Bates also fits into that category.

I just don't like the thought of Armstrong being counted on as a OLB. He made the team because of his Special Teams contribution, as did Bates. But unless and until he shows some maturity, and more importantly, discipline, I don't expect much more than that.

I can agree with that.

duckhunter

Starter
with all the pu's we are making in FA, putting together a package of draft choices and moving up is starting to sound very possible
train
I like the idea of moving up for a targeted player particularly in the middle rounds. Maybe even doing it twice again. Makes the third day of the draft all that more intriguing for us.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have all the faith in the world that Ray Ray will be a big time player in this league

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Id be curious to see how much bulk he has after 2 offseasons of being in the nfl. I think he was pushing 230 when we drafted him.

You mean when we signed as an UDFA. :cool:

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Maybe I didn't see the same thing you did in that clip, but he seemed cleanly beaten on that play, and the receiver DROPPED the ball. Wasn't anything Armstrong did. Especially in PRACTICE!

And if you think he is going to play because of COVERAGE skills opposite of Ogletree, than I guess you think they don't need anyone on the field that can actually stop the run!

I see him beat the pick with the spin move and close on the receiver. And I never said anything about playing opposite Ogletree.