Rate your Faith in these players for 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Jones - 2
Bond - 3
Washington- 3
Rhaney - 5
Austin - 7
Joyner - 6

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Jones - 4
Bond - 3
Washington- 3
Rhaney - 5
Austin - 7
Joyner - 4

I will say that sometimes I have to wonder if the Rams brought Jones in just to do their taxes.

iced

On a scale of 1-10, your faith in some players currently on our roster to perform in 2015... let's say 1 is "Cut the bum, he's a bum," 5 is "I give him even shot to be an average starter," 7 is "I fully expect him to start and perform at average-to-good," and 10 is "if he's not a Pro-Bowler I'm going to torch the league offices because a travesty of justice has occurred."
Barrett Jones - 4
Travis Bond - 3
Brandon Washington - 4
Demetrius Rhaney - 3
Tavon Austin - 7
Lamarcus Joyner - 5

A55VA6

Legend
Barrett Jones -4
Travis Bond - 2
Brandon Washington - 3
Demetrius Rhaney - 3
Tavon Austin - 7
Lamarcus Joyner - 5

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Jones 1
Bond 2
Washington 1-2
Rhaney 4
Austin 8
Joyner 5

Jones - if there is one guy injured before the first snap next year it'll be this guy. And it'll be a season long injury.

Bond/Washington- maybe depth.

Rhaney- was really only talked about last year due to Wells incompetence and Barnes apparent fall from grace. I'm convinced Barnes slept with someone's wife.

Austin- I think has plenty of talent. Something the others on this list can't say. I'm hoping it was the OC.

Joyner- Fisher does not seem inclined to heed ROD advice on FS position. Just a depth guy so far at CB but I have hopes that was rookie year stuff.

I'm tempering my opinion on our players this year. Previously, I would have not given any less than 5s, so I'm going to not overrate players next year. Hopefully.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Barrett Jones-4
Travis Bond-3
Brandon Washington-3
Demetrius Rhaney-4
Tavon Austin-5
Lamarcus Joyner-6