LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Avengers: Age of Ultron 9.2/10 everything its cracked up to be. it has it all, storyline, action, sarcastic humor, special effects, good pacing etc etal and of course the stan lee cameo. to save those who see it some time, the easter egg is BEFORE the last credits, not after.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Avengers : Age Of Ultron

7/10

I have to say . I left the theatre a little underwhelmed

Sometimes , bigger isn't better

Now don't get me wrong , I did like the movie , I just didn't love it

The whole Black Widow / Hulk relationship , just seemed forced and rush ,

And what was up with Thor going to the pool of vision , or whatever it's called , and why did he need Erik Selvig

I thought Ultron was underwhelming as well

obviously I'll watch this movie several more time ( not in the theatre )

Would love to talk more about it , but will wait because I don't want to give away any spoilers

Vision was cool though , and looking forward to seeing more of him

When I was a kid , The Vision and Yellow Jacket were my two favorite Avengers , but never ever thought I'd see them in a movie , and this year I get both

Although Vision is really close to the character I grew up with , but Yellow Jacket is totally different , well , maybe not totally different , but quite a bit different

Captain America : Winter Soldier still remains my favorite Marvel Movie

We went and saw Age Of Ultron in 3D , and I have to tell ya , I think my favorite part was watching the Ant-Man trailer in 3D..................lol

P.S.

Scarlet Witch was pretty hot and I'm looking forward too seeing more of her as well , and you can that that two ways , ;)

aZFRt3Q.jpg

Last edited:

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Iowa Ram said:

Captain America : Winter Soldier still remains my favorite Marvel Movie

Yes. especially the attempted assasination scene with Nick Fury, the intensity level was incredible.

P.S.

Scarlet Witch was pretty hot and I'm looking forward too seeing more of her as well , and you can that that two ways , ;)

never thought i'd ever say anything positive regarding an Olsen twin, but i have to agree. and the fake russian accent (i'm a sucker for) was started by black widow.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The whole Black Widow / Hulk relationship , just seemed forced and rush

Plus incredibly random.

And what was up with Thor going to the pool of vision , or whatever it's called , and why did he need Erik Selvig

Thor needed to "find answers" about what Scarlet Witch did to him and his teammates. Erik Selvig knew where it was.

I thought Ultron was underwhelming as well

Now I highly disagree here. I thought Ultron was the best villain in all the MCU movies. Dude was sadistic. Which other villain was as ruthless as he? HYDRA doesn't count b/c they are a organization.

carlet Witch was pretty hot and I'm looking forward too seeing more of her as well , and you can that that two ways , ;)

never thought i'd ever say anything positive regarding an Olsen twin, but i have to agree. and the fake russian accent (i'm a sucker for) was started by black widow.

Elizebeth Olsen isn't a twin, she's the younger sister of Mary Kate and Ashley. Which makes it OK.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Just rewatched Face/Off for the first time in 10 plus years. I forgot how fun it was. Kind of odd that someone could become Time's Man of the Year in a week though.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Maria Full of Grace 10/10

Just caught this on HBO. It is a heartbreaking, intense drama about a a girl from Columbia becoming a drug mule. The film is mostly in Spanish with subtitles. I am not usually up for watching films with subtitles unless they're very special. This film was. It is very emotional and it's heartbreaking. It's not a "feel-good" film. It holds up a cold harsh reality for examination and like life, there are no easy answers--no easy way out.

Catalina Sandino Moreno is fantastic as Maria, the young pregnant girl who makes some difficult choices. Watching her swallow these huge drug pellets made me want to gag. Knowing that this is real, that this dangerous chance is taken by young people, that one of these can open inside your body and kill you is horrifying. The film doesn't shield you from that horror or the callous careless attitude of the drug guys using the women. they mean nothing to these guys.

The film provokes a lot of emotions, from anger to sorrow and involves you the whole way.

This was simply a great film.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Had a movie night with the wife, and it was a good one.

Kingsman: The Secret Service

8.5/10

Awesome fun movie. Will watch many times again. Watch it and just enjoy the ride. Cant wait till the next one come out.

Predestination

9/10

Total mind fuck. Best movie Ethan Hawke has been in since Gattaca(Lord of war #3). Sarah Snook owns the first half of this movie. Hawke owns the second half. Honestly, a total shit storm of time travel craziness. It's like the inception of time travel movies. A must watch.

This is a time travel movie but it is character driven.

Last edited:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm not a movie theater kinda guy. I usually wait for the it come out on video. Although I did go see American Sniper. Very good movie. I just watched Kill the Messenger. It was pretty interesting. Some people might find it a little boring, but I like those kind of movies. I watched Nightcrawler too. That one made he hate the main character. Jake Gyllenhall did a terrific job with it.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Just re-watched the 4 of the Star Wars movies so here we go:

Episode I: The Phantom Menace (May 19, 1999)
Pod racing, Qui-Gon, and Darth Maul saved this movie. Everyone knows that Jar-Jar was a no-no.
Considered to be the worst of the Star Wars franchise. I agree...
Overall rating: 6.5 out of 10.

Episode II: Attack of the Clones (May 16, 2002)
I also didn't really like this movie either. Jango Fett, the clone army, Yoda vs Dooku, and the battle at Geonosis was pretty awesome.
I felt like this movie tried a little too much to be as action packed as the others.
Overall rating: 7 out of 10.

Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (May 19, 2005)
Quite possibly my favorite Star Wars movie so far... Beautiful special effects and a great story line. Obi-Wan vs Anakin lightsaber fight was intense and well choreographed.
Very underrated in my opinion.
Overall rating: 9.5 out of 10.

Episode IV: A New Hope (May 25, 1977)
Who doesn't love the original Star Wars movie?
Beautiful and timeless.
Overall rating: 9 out of 10.

I will do the other two but I want to watch them again so I can pick up some things I might not remember.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
the book thief 9/10 a story about a young girl whose parents were communists during WWII and her being raised by adoptive parents who also shelter a jewish man in their home as well. she's being trained by the hitler youth movement while at the same time is stealing books from the town's mayor's house that are banned by the nazi party. (not the happiest movie for younger viewers ) . very good acting throughout.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
EX MACHINA 8.5/10

AI movie with a twist, but cinematography and CG were outstanding, well acted and scenery was breathtaking. Requires a bit of suspension of belief, but if you can get past that, great flick.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
10/10 This is Spinal Tap
I re-watched this cinematic master piece this morning. Christopher Guest is one of my favorites, I love his humor. The subtle things can make a man laugh for days.

Tap into America

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
10/10 This is Spinal Tap
I re-watched this cinematic master piece this morning. Christopher Guest is one of my favorites, I love his humor. The subtle things can make a man laugh for days.

Tap into America
Have you ever watched the , or , one of the special editions of the movie on DVD , I don't remember which one , and watch the extra stuff , there is just about as much cut / unused footage to that movie , as there is for the movie it's self

some pretty good stuff

I'm surprised you didn't give the film a ranking of 11

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
My 10 is higher than a lot of guys 11's. I probably need to own the actual movie, it's one of the few where the extras are probably worth it.

I might throw a Mighty Wind in tonight or watch some Family Tree. I need to one day watch Waiting for Guffman. Not sure why I haven't done something about not seeing it.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I finally got around to watching American Sniper.

I don't really want to give it a letter grade. Honestly it left me with a feeding very similar to The Hurt locker. I can see why people would really like the movie, but I found myself more often than not disappointed with what they did.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Mad Max: Fury Road

9.5 out of 10 (.5 off because no movie is perfect)

This is everything you would ever would want out of an action movie. A full 2 hours of action. Charlize Theron is badass. Perhaps more badass than Max himself.

This from Aint it Cool News:
MAD MAX: FURY ROAD is an instant action classic. ... It’s all the best stuff of RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK, THE ROAD WARRIOR, and DIE HARD wrapped neatly in a bow, and dropped in our laps ... Theron embodies the character heart and soul, and anything that Miller’s team throws at her, she chews up, spits out, and asks if that's all they got. ... Tom Hardy fills Mel Gibson’s shoes with ease and grace ... Action, instead of dialogue, defines character in FURY ROAD. ... We care for these disparate, and desperate, people ... MAD MAX: FURY ROAD is pure, unfiltered, triumphant cinema. You can taste it in your mouth when it’s over – the grit, the gasoline, and all the guts and the glory. This is one of the finest action films ever made.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Mad Max: Fury Road

9.5 out of 10 (.5 off because no movie is perfect)

This is everything you would ever would want out of an action movie. A full 2 hours of action. Charlize Theron is badass. Perhaps more badass than Max himself.

This from Aint it Cool News:
I have heard that it is an incredible movie.