Rapoport: Los Angeles Rams TE Tyler Higbee “coughed up blood” from lung injury

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
If it tasted like salsa you need to cut back on the hot sauce.

My girlfriend made salsa for the first time and told her to make it mild because of my reflux. When she was done I asked her if it was mild and her answer was "totally". One bite of my taco had me chugging a whole bottle of ice water. Now she makes two bowls and laughs at her gringo.

After the games on Sunday I swear my sweat smells like salsa and pico de gallo.
I'm as white as they come. Mostly Welsh with a bit of English, Scot, and Irish. Hot food doesn't bother me. My mother grew up in Carson, CA and learned how to cook up some damn good Mexican food. Chiles Rellanos and Tacos were staples growing up. My nickname from middle school through HS was "Taco". Everybody wanted to eat at my parents house. We used to get fresh tortillas and uncooked made from "real" lard flour tortillas when we visited Carson. There was a tortilla factory nearby and our ice chest would be filled for the 2 day drive to Oregon.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I'm as white as they come. Mostly Welsh with a bit of English, Scot, and Irish. Hot food doesn't bother me. My mother grew up in Carson, CA and learned how to cook up some damn good Mexican food. Chiles Rellanos and Tacos were staples growing up. My nickname from middle school through HS was "Taco". Everybody wanted to eat at my parents house. We used to get fresh tortillas and uncooked made from "real" lard flour tortillas when we visited Carson. There was a tortilla factory nearby and our ice chest would be filled for the 2 day drive to Oregon.
I used to like ordering chili rellenos at restaurants until my wife experimented at home and spoiled me. That's when I understood what they were supposed to be. They're a bit more work, so she doesn't cook them frequently, but it has become my birthday request dinner :)