Ranking the NFC West QB’s for 2018

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Rankings are generally based on consistent success. Rams success is new but will be considered consistent by end of 2018 season. Until then - there is work to be done to achieve consistent success.

Well then Jimmy G should certainly be last right? He’s started the fewest games and has never been to the playoffs, I mean Sam set the all-time comp % mark not long ago and he certainly has more arm talent than Jimmy G, but putting the golden boy last in the division was something they just couldn’t do.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
IIRC they have to do that to get around the copyright of the video.
If that's true they need to just NOT do these videos. I seriously don't feel like i'm overreacting to this either. Lol.
I mean, did the producer really think...."They won't notice and it's just as good even if the viewer feels like he's drunk."
:confused:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This is from NFL total access?
200.webp

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If that's true they need to just NOT do these videos. I seriously don't feel like i'm overreacting to this either. Lol.
I mean, did the producer really think...."They won't notice and it's just as good even if the viewer feels like he's drunk."
:confused:

It's the person that uploaded it to YouTube. They don't want it to get pulled so they make the game highlights unwatchable.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What I like about Goff is, he can be a game manager when needed or he can be a gunslinger when needed. Its good to have a blend of both.

This is the exact same thing Jeff Darlington said on nfl live.

They were discussing Jimmy G and what Jalen Ramsey said about him. The talk ended up about how different qbs can play within the scheme. Some can but when it comes time to adlib a little and let the ball rip they are incapable. And some gunslingers aren't able to play within the scheme. Talking about Goff He said if you have a qb that can follow the coaches orders and be a gunslinger when needed, you're gonna win a few superbowls.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm focusing more on the Rams team. It's nice to have the best at this position and the best at that position but, it's a team game. I'll take the Rams over the rest in the West.

I do expect Jared to seize the reigns as the top QB in this division this season. He's got everything set up in his favor for him to ascend, will be surprised if he's not the top guy by the time the dust settles next year.