Ranking Every NFL Team's QB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Talking about Goff - we don't know how good he'll look without mcvay holding his hand before every snap.

This shit is never gonna go away. I realise nearly all involved in nfl media are Fucking dumb and know nothing about the game but it still astounds me how this became a story at all let alone brought up every time they talk about Jared.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, get used to it Kurt, because it's been said so many times it will never go away. Same with "Goff is a system QB". No matter how good a game he has or how good he eventually becomes, those will be the reasons the talking heads will come up with. Don't matter to us Ram fans, we know how good Jared is.:bow:

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
They have Murray at 22 and Baker Mayfield at #2. That's all you need to know about this article.

Pape

UDFA
josh rosen/dolphins at 12? oy vey... sorry but i dont get any of the josh rosen love at all... he was terrible last year

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
josh rosen/dolphins at 12? oy vey... sorry but i dont get any of the josh rosen love at all... he was terrible last year
How great was Goff in year one? The only people not calling him a bust, pretty much poster here...and even some here were pining for Carson Wentz as a missed opportunity. When I speak for Rosen, it's not to say that he will be great, but that a HC & Staff fired after one year was developing him. It's always premature to give up on a high first round pick after one year, imo, especially after substandard conditions

Pape

UDFA
How great was Goff in year one? The only people not calling him a bust, pretty much poster here...and even some here were pining for Carson Wentz as a missed opportunity. When I speak for Rosen, it's not to say that he will be great, but that a HC & Staff fired after one year was developing him. It's always premature to give up on a high first round pick after one year, imo, especially after substandard conditions

big difference between 7 games and 13 games in year 1, no?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
big difference between 7 games and 13 games in year 1, no?
With a rookie Goff and the state of the 2016 Rams, how much do you think Goff would have progressed under Rob Boras/Jeff Fisher? 7 games or 13 games, I don't think Goff would have succeeded any more than Rosen did...jmo.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
Ranking every NFL Team's quarterback

I think it goes like this for the Rams:
1) Jared Goff
2) Blake Bortles
3) Brandon Allen
4) John Wolford

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
DeShawn Watson and Cam Newton ahead of Jared Goff? I'd have this list way different.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...fl-season/ss-AABKncE?ocid=spartandhp#image=32

I can't even view the list for some reason, but Texans fans wouldn't trade Watson for Goff and Panther fans wouldn't trade Newton for Goff - and we wouldn't trade Goff for either.

So we're at an impasse of sorts - which IMO means it's completely reasonable to put either Watson or Newton ahead of Goff.

jjab360

Legend
I can't even view the list for some reason, but Texans fans wouldn't trade Watson for Goff and Panther fans wouldn't trade Newton for Goff - and we wouldn't trade Goff for either.

So we're at an impasse of sorts - which IMO means it's completely reasonable to put either Watson or Newton ahead of Goff.
Idk about that, I live in NC and most Panthers fans seem to hate Newton lol