Rank your potential QB targets/options

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
I think the Rams should go with Hill. If he gets hurt then go with Gilbert the rest of the way to see what they have.
Hill has looked good (not great) but Fisher knows how to win with a run game and defense.
I think that's exactly what they do. Who knows maybe Austin can up his game. Who has the bigger arm? Gilbert?

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Freeman.

For what it would not cost now ($ and no future draft picks) and the poetntial ability to more than serviceable.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Let;s see now, Hill is 34 and has never gone a full season.....yeah, that's likely to happen.

oldramfan

bigramfan1966
I think we are better off with Hill. If we do trade for someone then it should be a guy we can have start next year and I don't see any available. Better to start fresh with a rookie next year and take our chances this year. Mariota sounds good to me!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why should we get a retread..or someone's #2 that will cost us a #1 pick next year? NO. We have no leverage and other teams would rape us trade wise. Lets see what Shaun Hill does with the sports car he has been given..I think he drives it well...
We'll get someone good with the 30th pick next year!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think you mean the 32nd pick. The Super Bowl winner picks 32nd the following year.

Just trying to be helpful.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
There's nothing to be done here but suck it up and go with Hill. Maybe, just maybe, there will be a prospect shake loose the next couple of weeks that is at least better than Davis. And Gilbert may progress nicely as a backup for now. Hill has to just do what veterans do, stay calm and stick to the script. This could be a "shock the world" scenario. We are owed another one right?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think you mean the 32nd pick. The Super Bowl winner picks 32nd the following year.

Just trying to be helpful.
Yes..There has to be some consequence for not having Sam...;)