Random thoughts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
If not for a blown call by the refs on Cook Rams beat the Niners. Very good chance it's a blowout.

Mcloud needs to be moved to nickel. Rams are 4-1 without Mclouds deep safety blown coverages. He has Zero instincts or mental capacity to be a deep coverage safety and this has been going on for two years.

Chris Longs injury is the reason for the pass rush absence. No one seems to acknowledge that Chris long is always the
nfl leader in QB pressures. Moving the QB off the spot is the key to sacks.

Aaron Donald is a man against the Run. The Niners had nothing up the middle because they could not Block Donald. Good thing for the Niners the Rams still had Mcloud at safety, otherwise Harbaugh is back on the hot seat. Donald also got Blantatly held on the 2nd TD pass.

Robinson was a HUGE improvement over Joseph.

The niners defense is the best coached defense in the NFL. The line stunts and the disciplined coverage allows no body's to come off the bench and play as well as the pro bowl starters.

Schott had a great gameplan in the first half but had no adjustments for the second half. Ground hog day. How about short passes once the pressure picked up. How about reverses to Tavon and other speeders. Throws to the flat.

Laurinitis is horrible. With the exception of one 3rd down stop. Not sure what Gruden is smoking.

Brian Quick are you still alive ???

Davis and the Wr's were not on the same page on a few routes that were critical in this game. Growing pains, lets not
Forget Davis is still green. He's still showing signs of being the answer at QB. Against a top defense like the Niners he showed the makings of a winners, and almost did.

This team is on the verge of becoming a dam good team. Reminds me of the Niners 1979 team that lost many games by one score. The next year their dynasty took off.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Fair enough.

That second TD series by the Rams was a thing of beauty. It was Shotty's best drive ever in my book. Then he went back to sleep.

I'm betting most of those blown pass routes were AD. He does it every game. I have no way of knowing but it's too consistent and with too many WRs to be their fault IMHO.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
This team is on the verge of becoming a dam good team. Reminds me of the Niners 1979 team that lost many games by one score. The next year their dynasty took off.
I agree that Snead has done a wonderful job assembling talent. But I no longer certain that this coaching staff can take us to the next level.