RAMSPOTTING: THE UK FANS' GUIDE TO THE ST LOUIS RAMS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Will @ RamsHerd

The atmosphere at the Edward Jones Dome last Sunday resembled that of a college bowl game, with fans of each team in seemingly equal numbers upping the volume after a good play by either team. The Rams can expect another divided "home" crowd this week in front of football-mad, but largely affiliation-free, London NFL fans.

That said, though, it is the Londoner's duty to root for the home team this week, and in order to do that well, it would help to know a little something about the team you're rooting for.

With that in mind, I've prepared a handy guide to the major personalities on this Rams team, and aligned them with well known characters from British pop culture and lore. You know how these things go. Ridiculous and faintly amusing characterizations after the break.

The rest of the story - w/pictures:
http://www.ramsherd.com/2012-articles/s ... -rams.html

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Funny stuff.

"Interesting" characters these Brits identify with.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:
Funny stuff.

You ever watch "The Young Ones" with Vyvyan and Neil? That was hella funny back in the day.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
X said:
Selassie I said:
Funny stuff.

You ever watch "The Young Ones" with Vyvyan and Neil? That was hella funny back in the day.

Nope,,, somehow I missed out on that one.

I did enjoy Monte Python tho.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
X said:
Selassie I said:
Funny stuff.

Nope,,, somehow I missed out on that one.

I did enjoy Monte Python tho.
Dude. That was the shit back in the day. It was always Benny Hill and The Young Ones. British TV for the win.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Benny Hill was the shit , I loved that show for various reasons we've already discussed. :cool:

But here in Orlando , Benny was always followed by Monty .

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Selassie I said:
Benny Hill was the shit , I loved that show for various reasons we've already discussed. :cool:

Loved Benny Hill.

But this cracked me up: CB Janoris Jenkins = Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:

It may not seem *as funny* now, but I'm gonna dig up an episode of that for you to see.

P.S. I should have taken you guys up on your offer for sunscreen. I'm STILL peeling from that day. :shock:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
X said:
Selassie I said:

It may not seem *as funny* now, but I'm gonna dig up an episode of that for you to see.

P.S. I should have taken you guys up on your offer for sunscreen. I'm STILL peeling from that day. :shock:

Damn Dude,,, still? I had a raccoon eye tan from my sunglasses for about 3 days, but I don't really sunburn,,, my Grandmother was 100% American Indian.

Waiting for this clip Brudda.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
X said:
Selassie I said:

Damn Dude,,, still? I had a raccoon eye tan from my sunglasses for about 3 days, but I don't really sunburn,,, my Grandmother was 100% American Indian.

Waiting for this clip Brudda.
:rofl: I had the raccoon look too. Right now the skin on my nose is in the final stages of haulin ass.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBh8tdmN8pE[/youtube]

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Cortland is not gonna be happy about this. :lmao:

Gotta love British humor. Witty bastards they are.