Ramsey vs Rapp?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Anyone know what that punch was all about? I'm glad they settled down tho

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
We may or may not find out. Guessing bad cvg/angle by Rapp pissed Jalen off after he told him to watch for something. I hope they make up and air their differences. Hopefully McVay and Morris get them in a room and clear the air. Can't win when 2 starters avoid each other the rest of the season. Brothers fight sometimes right?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I hope they make up and air their differences. Hopefully McVay and Morris get them in a room and clear the air. Can't win when 2 starters avoid each other the rest of the season. Brothers fight sometimes right?
This goes back to last year I think. I’m thinking right now the Rams end up trading Rapp at the draft if he and Ramsey can’t work it out.

I recall Demarco making a comment on Around the Horn. He addressed Rapp specifically and told him not to be worried about feeling like he doesn’t fit in. Just do his job and everything will work out.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
This goes back to last year I think. I’m thinking right now the Rams end up trading Rapp at the draft if he and Ramsey can’t work it out.

I recall Demarco making a comment on Around the Horn. He addressed Rapp specifically and told him not to be worried about feeling like he doesn’t fit in. Just do his job and everything will work out.

Wow I never knew there was animosity from last year. I thought he mentioned Rapp in an interview this year where he was naming top defenders after a game.

TXRams86

The Infamous
No clue what went on there but you could tell Ramsey was pissed off about something the play right before. He wasn't covering anyone on his side of the field. Regardless of what it was, you don't throw punches in a huddle. Take it to the sideline and have your words. Fox showed Morris talking to each of them on the sidelines and it looked like he was laying it into Rapp more so than Ramsey.

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
I will root for Ramsey as long as he’s a Ram. Hes an elite player but with that you get the other crap. Never liked him in Jacksonville but its hard to argue his ability. Just dont be a dick. Hope they work it out.

David Ray

Rookie
Name
Randall
Wow I never knew there was animosity from last year. I thought he mentioned Rapp in an interview this year where he was naming top defenders after a game.
Wasn't there an issue in 2019 when the RAMS got eliminated by the whiners when they gave up two 4th & 18 conversions, the second of which went for the game-winning TD with Rapp playing too far outside on the play?

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Not a big fan of Ramsey at the moment. Between his un-professionalism (attack of Rapp), missed assignment (see long pass to TE Andrews that lead to first FG), and lack of effort (long run by Freeman resulting in FG), he may cost the Rams a win going forward. He needs to play more consistently and show some leadership instead of acting like a teenager on the field.

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
Not a big fan of Ramsey at the moment. Between his un-professionalism (attack of Rapp), missed assignment (see long pass to TE Andrews that lead to first FG), and lack of effort (long run by Freeman resulting in FG), he may cost the Rams a win going forward. He needs to play more consistently and show some leadership instead of acting like a teenager on the field.
An asshole teenager... i don’t understand his pissy attitude.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ramsey needs to slap Stafford around a little bit. (Blue font)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just a thought but wait until we hear details if we ever do? At first glance it looks like a bad move by Ramsey but we know absolutely no details so maybe refrain from character assassination of Ramsey.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, let's not kill Ramsey here. Never a fan of teammate on teammate violence, but Rapp has been missing assignments since his rookie year..

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Just a thought but wait until we hear details if we ever do? At first glance it looks like a bad move by Ramsey but we know absolutely no details so maybe refrain from character assassination of Ramsey.
Is it character assassination?

No one cares what the reason for the slap was, imo. It's simply something you do not do to a teammate on the middle of the field in the middle of the game.

It's an observation of an action and criticism of that action.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is it character assassination?

No one cares what the reason for the slap was, imo. It's simply something you do not do to a teammate on the middle of the field in the middle of the game.

It's an observation of an action and criticism of that action.
By all means judge away without any info, free country.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ramsey obviously doesn't like Rapp for whatever reason. But the thing here is that Ramsey is a cornerstone player for us. We need him. Rapp is JustAGuy. Sorry but that's the truth of it.

If Rapp can't coexist with 5 then he should be on the bench. And tbh an argument can be made that a change should have happened prior to now. He's had some solid games but Rapp does not add much back there over the top.

That play that Fuller made today? For the INT. Rapp would never make that play. He's an underneath guy only IMO. So let's see what Juju can do out there opposite Fuller already. Of course it won't be Juju it will be Scott or Burgess.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Ramsey obviously doesn't like Rapp for whatever reason. But the thing here is that Ramsey is a cornerstone player for us. We need him. Rapp is JustAGuy. Sorry but that's the truth of it.

If Rapp can't coexist with 5 then he should be on the bench. And tbh an argument can be made that a change should have happened prior to now. He's had some solid games but Rapp does not add much back there over the top.

That play that Fuller made today? For the INT. Rapp would never make that play. He's an underneath guy only IMO. So let's see what Juju can do out there opposite Fuller already. Of course it won't be Juju it will be Scott or Burgess.

Rapp can't coexist????????????

Ramsey hit him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!