Ramsey hinting - what’s next? (Mathieu)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MarkyMark

Rams fan for Life!!
Name
Mark
Now I'm all jacked up to see what this is all about!! Jalen Ramsey cracks me up, he's so into this. This type of news definitely does not surprise me.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh dear God no!!! Not Mathieu, please...
I hate to say it to you, but all signs point to that being just about a done deal (waiting to announce it until the draft is done for compensatory reasons).

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I hate to say it to you, but all signs point to that being just about a done deal (waiting to announce it until the draft is done for compensatory reasons).
You're likely right but I hope not. Not a fan...at all.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
All do respect to Hill I think most of us would agree if a superstar like Ramsey saying he can't wait to tweet about next move he cannot be referring to Hill? Can he? Like I'm ok with the like the familiarity depth etc. But one would think Ramsey being a star knows it takes another star to get fans excited. So there has to be something else. Good lord please love hill but he ain't no deon!!! Lol

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
All do respect to Hill I think most of us would agree if a superstar like Ramsey saying he can't wait to tweet about next move he cannot be referring to Hill? Can he? Like I'm ok with the like the familiarity depth etc. But one would think Ramsey being a star knows it takes another star to get fans excited. So there has to be something else. Good lord please love hill but he ain't no deon!!! Lol
Those two are very close. Wouldn’t surprise me if that’s what he’s excited about.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Ramsey likes Hill and gave him a lot of credit for his play last year.