Ramsey and Marcus

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
got a good laugh from that video when I saw it earlier today

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Saw this on reddit. Seems like Peter's isn't the only one, maybe it's contagious. There's plenty of blame to go around in this clip though.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Saw this on reddit. Seems like Peter's isn't the only one, maybe it's contagious. There's plenty of blame to go around in this clip though.

what a stupid tweet.

yeah, the rams allowed 500 rushing yards because of ramsey. the rams d was playing lights out except for ramsey. fucking idiot (not you shovelpass, the idiot tweeter).

i never used to listen to talkback radio because of idiots like that that infested shows. i would always think to myself where do these idiots come from. twiiter is this generation's talkback radio but the amount of idiots on there has grown exponentially.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah Marcus, we dumped you for a reason...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Peters is a punk ass zone-only remedial-minded bitch. Nobody had to hold him back.

I liked seeing RAMSey pissed off after that shit-show. I wish the whole team was as pissed.... or at least showed some anger in the 2nd half.

Woods showed some at the end... directed straight at punk ass Peters.

Fuck that bitch. Good riddance dumbass.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Put them in the cage and let them fight. I'll put a 1000 bucks on my man Ramsey. Peters is a Pussy and I'll put up another 1000 bucks that I could kick his ass.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
I kinda resent how MP sucked for us and is now playing lights out like the corner we thought he was.

dang

Legend
I kinda resent how MP sucked for us and is now playing lights out like the corner we thought he was.
MP is a fair weather player. If the team is rolling he gets his courage up and contributes. If a team is struggling he has never taken them on his back.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We all know who Marcus Peters was before he came to the Rams. It should show everybody the culture of the Rams because of how he(Peters) was relatively well behaved when he was here. He is a good football player who just didn't fit in L.A. long term. Some people take being traded as lack of respect, and take it personally while others don't. Baltimore seems like a good fit and he should be happy. Good luck to him.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Meh. He's always been that way. He's basically the Phillip Rivers of defense. Shouldn't come as a surprise that he'd continue to talk shit while on another team. Kinda disappointed in Ramsey for taking the bait, but at least it shows that he's got some pride that *can* be hurt.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
We all know who Marcus Peters was before he came to the Rams. It should show everybody the culture of the Rams because of how he(Peters) was relatively well behaved when he was here. He is a good football player who just didn't fit in L.A. long term. Some people take being traded as lack of respect, and take it personally while others don't. Baltimore seems like a good fit and he should be happy. Good luck to him.

Someone needs to give him a gif of him being owned by Chris Godwin and Mike Evans over and over.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Someone needs to give him a gif of him being owned by Chris Godwin and Mike Evans over and over.

DO IT!!! I know that kind of thing is right up your alley.

I have to make a confession because of this. I have almost never said/posted something negative directly to someone on any form of social media. I say almost because I did send a small jab to our former LT Robinson on Instagram earlier this season... but that was it until this week. My confession... I said something extremely negative directly to Peters on Insta yesterday.

He deserves the beautifully imagined gifs that you speak of. Please make it so!

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Marcus was a good corner while he was here and Talib was on the field. He obviously went to a team more suited to his talents, cant hate on him for succeeding in a different regimen. As far as shit talking...you guys do realize we have Ramsey. Hes prob the biggest shit talker of them all.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
DO IT!!! I know that kind of thing is right up your alley.

I have to make a confession because of this. I have almost never said/posted something negative directly to someone on any form of social media. I say almost because I did send a small jab to our former LT Robinson on Instagram earlier this season... but that was it until this week. My confession... I said something extremely negative directly to Peters on Insta yesterday.

He deserves the beautifully imagined gifs that you speak of. Please make it so!

I don't have the software anymore. But the video speaks for itself.

Stump23

Rookie
As was stated.....we all know what kind of player/personality Peters is. What sucks is that we probably could have traded him to Miami with Talib or some other crappy team, but no, we trade him to a playoff/Super Bowl contender. He should be thanking everyone in the Rams organization instead of shitting on them. Tough to see classless shit. Like the post above.....light him up with Michael Thomas clip from last year too.