Rams WR Mike Thomas activated from PUP list, WR Bradley Marquez waived

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas

WR Bradley Marquez: Jeff Fisher stank

Last edited:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
WR Bradley Marquez: Jeff Fisher stank

He was a pretty decent ST player. Nothing more, nothing less.

Don't think the snarky comment was necessary, especially considering the WR activated was also from the previous staff.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Don't think the snarky comment was necessary, especially considering the WR activated was also from the previous staff.
insult directed towards fisher

Big Game

Living The Dream
And the beat goes on....:football:

Love hearing the reports about Cooper Kupp and how he catches everything and is running with the 1's

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
So Bradley Marquez couldn't wash the Fisher stank off him?
I never understood why they kept him, he was only useful on special teams... No disrespect to the person, hope he lands somewhere he is useful, or moves on to a successful career outside of football.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Marquez never had a shot on this roster, barring injuries of course. Good young man, though, and excellent teams player who will get a job somewhere.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Mike Thomas is a beast!!!!

Bradley made good money..so no need to feel sorry for him.....Hell, he can probably stick on a team like the Patriots...Wr's that can do everything...

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
And the beat goes on....:football:

Love hearing the reports about Cooper Kupp and how he catches everything and is running with the 1's

Honestly man..i think Kupp is sending Tavon to the bench in 2 WR sets (if the hype is real...)

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
ok... I was going to say you know.... suspension or know suspension...Mike Thomas needs to prove he's an NFL player and needs to make this team.... he needs these pre-season games more than anyone to prove that..

as for Bradly Marquez..he was solid on special teams for us..and could have done more at WR if he wasn't on a team with so many slot WRs...

but I can't help but think...

you know I see this video of Duke Williams catching a 90yd TD pass for Edmonton in the CFL...

https://www.esks.com/2017/06/11/eskimos-qb-klines-first-pass-td/

smh..

Marquez is but one of the guys we kept instead of Duke..... but that was a mistake..

Big Game

Living The Dream
Honestly man..i think Kupp is sending Tavon to the bench in 2 WR sets (if the hype is real...)

Hmmmmm that would be interesting!!! Do you feel Kupp could be more dominate on the inside as a slot? I like having Kupp and Woods on the outside. Having two reliable pass catchers there I think it can open it up for Tavon or whoever we have playing slot.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
ok... I was going to say you know.... suspension or know suspension...Mike Thomas needs to prove he's an NFL player and needs to make this team.... he needs these pre-season games more than anyone to prove that..

as for Bradly Marquez..he was solid on special teams for us..and could have done more at WR if he wasn't on a team with so many slot WRs...

but I can't help but think...

you know I see this video of Duke Williams catching a 90yd TD pass for Edmonton in the CFL...

https://www.esks.com/2017/06/11/eskimos-qb-klines-first-pass-td/

smh..

Marquez is but one of the guys we kept instead of Duke..... but that was a mistake..

The CFL is the fat friend of the hot girl(NFL). And nobody even bothered to cover Duke on that play.

That being said, I liked Duke. But him doing ok in the CFL doesn't mean much of anything. The rules are different. And it's far easier because of it. It's a lot easier playing receiver in the CFL. You can get running starts against the defensive backs.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Hmmmmm that would be interesting!!! Do you feel Kupp could be more dominate on the inside as a slot? I like having Kupp and Woods on the outside. Having two reliable pass catchers there I think it can open it up for Tavon or whoever we have playing slot.

Amen my Ram Brother. Yeah I love Tavon and his explosiveness but we need to move the fuckin chains. Tavon is not a clutch WR, will not make tough 3rd down catches, etc...I think Kupp and Woods will be those guys for us. I hope im wrong but I havent seen anything that points to Tavon blossoming into a legit NFL WIDE RECEIVER as opposed to Trick play athlete who is dangerous in space...

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Camp report says Bradley Marquez tweaked a knee.... Marginal Roster Player, can't practice... reason for release?!?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Same with Chase Reynolds.

The way Fisher ran his offense he needed good Punt Coverage Teams .

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sounds like a move that could land Marquez on IR or something.

I'm not sure he's a fit for McVay, however. Hard to say.