Rams Workout ex-Bills WR Kolby Listenbee

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seems like they want any ex bills WR they can get there hands on.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
I could not stop laughing when I read this. We stealing all the Bills players

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
TA and SW must not have cleared concussion protocol yet. MT isnt eligible to practice with the team til after the dallas game.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
TA and SW must not have cleared concussion protocol yet.

I really hope that's not the case. I really REALLY want to beat the Cowboys and we need all hands on deck for that game

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
OK Josh Reynolds, time for you to go out and run amok for 3 scores.....and WTF is it with the Rams being obsessed with Buffalo this season????

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
TA and SW must not have cleared concussion protocol yet. MT isnt eligible to practice with the team til after the dallas game.
I'd imagine the Rams would just call up mcroberts or a different receiver that they know if that were the case. Maybe can return punts though ..

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
OK Josh Reynolds, time for you to go out and run amok for 3 scores.....and WTF is it with the Rams being obsessed with Buffalo this season????

It is JRs turn, but it would be nice to have Sammy out there drawing coverage and helping the rookie shine.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Probably need fresh legs for practice??? Maybe someone's getting cut?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
McVay said, on his Radio show, Monday Night, that he expected they would both be cleared to play in time for the Dallas game. Unless I misheard him!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've heard Andre Reed is the next one through the door.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Can he play LB?

I think Darryl Talley is available

IMG_0174.JPG

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I get the feeling they're ready to move Austin. I know this has been said a few times already. But Listenbee is basically a taller version of Austin. Slightly slower.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter

View: https://youtu.be/ZD-vX71On44?t=1s

I was hoping the Rams would've drafted him in the middle rounds when he was drafted. I think he was overlooked a bit with Doctson being his teammate. He can definitely take the top off of a defense.

Rambo

UDFA
I think this is a signal to both Tavon and Pharoh Cooper to not fumble punts and kickoffs.