Rams working out DE

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting that Jackson is the guy they chose, but he's been in the NFL for a long time and has been a solid 3-4 DE.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who would you have went for instead?

Jared Odrick, Sen'Derrick Marks, and Vance Walker are all intriguing names to me. However, I understand why the Rams might choose Jackson over those three. Jackson has proven quite durable during his NFL career. The other three have all had recent injury issues.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
You think he'd command more then Jackson? He's always just been a rotational piece. Either way, I'd be happy.

You got a point lol. No I dont think he (Douzable) would get more....brain fart. I would also be happy with both.

Truth is I was hoping Douzable would be the guy, but I didnt realize Jackson was even available. So I like the signing.

manmaderam

The one and only
Wonder why we haven't looked at Quinton Coples again since were going to a 3-4 and he was a decent DE and alot younger than the other "vet" guys out there

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Wonder why we haven't looked at Quinton Coples again since were going to a 3-4 and he was a decent DE and alot younger than the other "vet" guys out there

He did nothing in 2015 and sat out all of 2016. Was pretty good before that. But who knows if he's even in shape? A year off, means there was no interest from teams last year, or no interest from him.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Wonder why we haven't looked at Quinton Coples again
He's was standing straight up on the snap of the ball...He made a couple plays on pure luck....No where near the player out of college that I saw several years ago...

He always will have that cool frat-tat on his arm...the one they make with a hot wire hanger.

A55VA6

Legend
I like Tyson Jackson. Solid player, experienced vet. Would be a good signing considering our DL is a bit depleted at the moment.

A55VA6

Legend
Jared Odrick, Sen'Derrick Marks, and Vance Walker are all intriguing names to me. However, I understand why the Rams might choose Jackson over those three. Jackson has proven quite durable during his NFL career. The other three have all had recent injury issues.
Marks is a pretty good player, imo. I'm somewhat surprised he's not on a roster right now, but maybe there's an injury I don't know about?