Rams Woodland Hills practice facility paperwork filed ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am kind of underwhelmed. When the idea of a dedicated practice facility was raised, I could have sworn it would be a much more fan friendly space than what is being reported now. I could have sworn there was supposed to be a possible hotel onsite where fans could stay and have ready access to premium seating to watch mini camp and more?

Psycho_X

Legend
I am kind of underwhelmed. When the idea of a dedicated practice facility was raised, I could have sworn it would be a much more fan friendly space than what is being reported now. I could have sworn there was supposed to be a possible hotel onsite where fans could stay and have ready access to premium seating to watch mini camp and more?
Yeah, definitely very basic looking and underwhelming based on preliminary drawing. Looks like a JUCO practice area.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It's not the proposal. It just shows the footprint.

You are right, but the basics were described and no mention of a hotel and premium fan seating for watching practices was mentioned, regardless of the drawing.

oldnotdead

Legend
Gawd I used to know that area like the back of my hand. Not anymore.

It's gonna be gawd awful hot there during the summer! They should move TC to Irvine as usual or the heat will be a disruptive thing. Funny I used to live near both places. I used to live along the back bay in Newport.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I hope they continue to hold training camp at UCI. The parking and seating is all pretty convenient at UCI. The rendering doesnt look to have enough room for the bleachers that are set up at TC.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
You are right, but the basics were described and no mention of a hotel and premium fan seating for watching practices was mentioned, regardless of the drawing.
I thought I read an article about Kroenke buying some adjacent land in Woodland hills for a hotel and multi use development

I'll look for the article

dang

Legend
How long did it take the Cowboys to finish their Star HQ/practice development?