CELEBRATE !! Rams WIN, D.K. Metcalf Can Suck His Binky!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I bet he could name Witherspoon; he did get angry enough at him to give him a cheap shot to the back.

Would not that have been an awesome follow up question?
“What about Witherspoon? You know, the guy you punked from behind. Didn’t you see his name on the back of his jersey before you gave him that cheap shot?”

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I been telling y’all that Byron Young is gonna be a STUD!!!

We just need Hoecht to maintain his edge responsibilities

I’m gonna wait on Young just a bit. He definitely flashed, but he still has more of a game to develop (let’s hope!). If this guy can learn a couple moves to go with that strength and athleticism, then the Rams might have a serious pass rusher.

Heocht was a stopgap measure last season. The Rams can’t seriously think he’s a long term answer on the outside. His containment issues are glaring. He’s gonna get embarrassed next week if something doesn’t change.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I'm curious as if this performance, the Rams are more inclined to get more aggressive for another EDGE?

Hoecht is a liability.

dang

Legend
I’m gonna wait on Young just a bit. He definitely flashed, but he still has more of a game to develop (let’s hope!). If this guy can learn a couple moves to go with that strength and athleticism, then the Rams might have a serious pass rusher.

Heocht was a stopgap measure last season. The Rams can’t seriously think he’s a long term answer on the outside. His containment issues are glaring. He’s gonna get embarrassed next week if something doesn’t change.
Stud Edge to be added via FA or trade NEXT year or perhaps at this years trade deadline.

Psycho_X

Legend
I really like this play. Makes three DBs all have to reprocess what is in front of them while forcing two of them into each other while passing off. Even if Tutu ends up being covered there is still Higbee free for an easy first down. The offensive play designs seemed more like what we were used to from McVay teams. McVay and LaFleur team up might be huge.

View: https://twitter.com/Nate_Tice/status/1700994785333612824?s=20

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
One game at a time, boys.

But it’s sweet! Time for Victory Bourbon.

View attachment 61285
Here's my contribution. Please note the inscription dated 2013.
IMG_0618.JPG

WestCoastRam

Legend
Tutu finally put on the kind of performance that some of us always thought he could but had to wait three years to see. And made it look easy and as if there's lots more where that came from.
Tutu sounds like he's earned the coaches trust but they also did an amazing job scheming for him, short motions, long motions, always on the move, moving into stack formations to give him a free release when the ball was snapped. Very much like Miami uses Hill.

Let's see if they can keep it up.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It felt so good waving bye to all the shehawks fans as they were walking toward the exits in the 4th quarter. Awesome game boys!
I know that feeling. Been to several games up there. They're a salty, punk ass group when they lose. It's always so sweet.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I really like this play. Makes three DBs all have to reprocess what is in front of them while forcing two of them into each other while passing off. Even if Tutu ends up being covered there is still Higbee free for an easy first down. The offensive play designs seemed more like what we were used to from McVay teams. McVay and LaFleur team up might be huge.

View: https://twitter.com/Nate_Tice/status/1700994785333612824?s=20

This play is chef's kiss and exactly what i mentioned earlier, short motion and moving him to a stacked formation at snap. You're gonna see this a lot.

The short motion doesn't allow the defense to follow it's rules and switch up coverages as a long motion would give them time to.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
Van is going to be ok. Yeah that was a brutal miss, but he came back and had a nice catch to sustain a drive right after that. Dont give up on Van just yet.
That Van drop reminded me of the Skow drop in the endzone last year. I hope you’re right. It seems like Van has a way of disappearing for long stretches of time.
Kendrick scares the He!! out of me, I always things he's going to get flagged 15 for unsportsmanlike conduct. He's got an attitude for sure, and I know being a CB in the NFL you have to, I just hope he can contain the emotions a bit....He was dismissed from the CLemson team and then went to UGA. IM pulliong for him but dont make any stupid mistakes.
I know he got burned on that TD but having our DK on their DK was just what the doctor ordered. He may have taken his frustrations out on Witherspoon but I think Kendrick was definitely getting under his skin.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
This is nice but with both their tackles out in the 2nd half, these numbers should have been inflated. That's an issue.

Not really when you consider how little possession time they had. They had one (1) first down in the second half, and overall the Rams won the possession time battle 40 minutes to 20. Can't pressure the opposing QB when you're on the sideline watching your offense on long drive after long drive.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Not really when you consider how little possession time they had. They had one (1) first down in the second half, and overall the Rams won the possession time battle 40 minutes to 20. Can't pressure the opposing QB when you're on the sideline watching your offense on long drive after long drive.
That's a generous read of things... hope you're right.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

It's not a read, it's actual numbers. The TOP was very lopsided in the Rams favor, especially in the 2nd half. Seattle had 1 first down and something like 12 yards of total offense.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Until the very last play of the game Seattle only gained 3 yards in the second half, what more do you want? We have a young team and that first game they looked better than any of us imagined. They will learn to be better.