CELEBRATE !! Rams WIN, D.K. Metcalf Can Suck His Binky!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know this will disappoint some people, but Raheem Morris deserves one.
His defense played well.

Totally agree. If he keeps up this defense, we're not only going far in the playoffs, but he's going to get HC offers.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
For Stafford to roll out there with no preseason game reps, no Kupp, a really young and inexperienced receiving corps…for the passing game to look that smooth…man, just really freaking impressive.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a great win. @Mojo Ram , I gave you the chance to post the dancing Tom Cruise.... NOW HE'S MINE!

6N9MdRp.gif

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
So thrilled and proud. I had low expectations this year. This team just raised them.

Go Rams!!!
What a stunning beatdown!! I really had no idea what to expect from this team but this performance was one for the ages!

The oline was great in pass pro. Stafford looked more relaxed, patient and healthy than I have ever seen him. And when he is patient, he is deadly. Nacua-- oh my goodness this dude was just awesome!! And so was Tutu, finally vindicating the Rams' faith in him. And the D exceeded all my expectations (except of course for AD!!).

And the complete, total domination in the second half-- Wow!! just wow!!

No idea what Rams can do in the next few games against teams that went deep in the playoffs, but this football team and season just got exponentially more interesting!! This is going to be fun after all!!

Congrats to the whole team and coaches for a truly memorable start to the season.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Stanford has has his arm back. He was ripping those balls out.

What a way to start the season!!!

Fuck yes!!

MaxQ28

Rookie
The pacifier is appropriate. When DK is losing he acts like a baby. The media wrote them off and they DOMINATED in the 2nd half. Hell yea!

HORNS UP!!!!

Psycho_X

Legend
As long as Stafford and AD are healthy we'll always have a chance every game. Add in a great draft class and this season will be fun. Not only Puka but Kobie Turner getting a sack and Young showing flashes and Avila being part of a line that allowed zero sacks. Very satisfying win.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Dk need to be fined and banned a game for that BS. such a sad sack of baby back bitch bullshit. DK needs his Binky cause he misses sucking on something else. Think hes my most hated player in the nfl. Fk him and fk the hawks. Rams win fk you hags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! suck our big ram dick fuckers!!!
200w.webp

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I figured the Rams offense would be good - if we protect Stafford like that - he can still carve.

I did not expect the defense to hold up this well so early in the year.

If we don’t beat ourselves with turnovers and penalties - we could surprise some people.

jjab360

Legend
As long as Stafford and AD are healthy we'll always have a chance every game. Add in a great draft class and this season will be fun. Not only Puka but Kobie Turner getting a sack and Young showing flashes and Avila being part of a line that allowed zero sacks. Very satisfying win.
This rookie class is awesome!

Puka is obvious because of the stats but Avila is just a big ass brick wall I honestly don't know how you'd even get around him. Stafford looked like he didn't know what to do with all the time he had to throw

RamWoodie

Legend
I' m happy...because I didn't know what to expect from the defense. The Offense was much better than I anticipated too.

It's one game...but it showed me a bit more. Stafford was sharp and that Nacua kid is the real deal and Tutu has really arrived.

McVay upset me a time or two...but I give him a B.

The O'line was solid, but the run blocking needs work.

30-13 was mush better than I thught. I picked like 23-20 or something.

GREAT WIN