CELEBRATE !! Rams win -Celebration thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Puka should be ROY

Give me 9 all day…how many comebacks now? I’m taking clutch.

And Victory Bourbon!
1700444083553.jpeg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
So that's also his best game as a Ram, fewest penalty yards in a game all season. He is definintely improving!
And I don’t think either deserved a flag. He seems to have a rep with the refs already. He played well tonight and good timing with DURANT out. He might be right by the end of the season.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
i think i noticed we played better after cupps injury could it be that cupp is staffold go to guy when he is healthy and doesn't go to the other receivers enough. anyway a great in division win i can't wait for next year.

DeaconJones

Rookie
Yin and yang. In 2019 Zeurlein missed a FG and we lost a game to Seattle. Cost us a playoff spot perhaps. Now, 4 years later they miss one on us ...

I kept thinking we should have kicked a FG 4th and 2 on the early drive. Clock management bad at the end and the run game had been effective. Oh well, another 4th quarter comeback for MS9 woo hoo! It's all fun and happiness when you win.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
I dont know if this is good news on Kupp's injury-- McVay said Kupp (in the second half)was going to try to get back into the game. Maybe it's not as severe as I thought.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yin and yang. In 2019 Zeurlein missed a FG and we lost a game to Seattle. Cost us a playoff spot perhaps. Now, 4 years later they miss one on us ...

I kept thinking we should have kicked a FG 4th and 2 on the early drive. Clock management bad at the end and the run game had been effective. Oh well, another 4th quarter comeback for MS9 woo hoo! It's all fun and happiness when you win.

I said out loud "GZ owes us this" right before the kick

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
If you guys want to laugh, check out the comments on the Rams Instagram posts. Whole bunch of Seattle fans in the comments crying about the refs :laugh4:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ol' Petey at the precise moment he felt the agony of defeat:

1700445660818.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Seahawks are probably on their team charter right now reliving the indignity of losing to a 3-6 Rams team. Petey's chomping his gum but it tastes like failure. Geno is wishing he could measure up to an oompa loompa. Trainers are changing Metcalf's shitty diaper.

Good times. :laugh3:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ol' Petey at the precise moment he felt the agony of defeat:

View attachment 62360
Sweet! He knows what kind of schedule he has going down the stretch. SF twice, Cowboys, Eagles, are their next four games. If they don’t have their QB and RB at 100%, they’ll goon a 5 game losing streak

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
A loss like that, after looking like they'd run away with it -- and finally exorcising the Rams' spell over them... gotta be a colossal kick in the nuts to Seabag fans. :laugh3::laugh4::laugh1:
I went to a sports bar that's near a Boeing plant so we had plenty of Seahawk fans and they looked bummed. :)