Rams will Rock you like a Harvey Wall Banger Hurricane!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
21032881_10155572199028006_3252813217933801753_n.jpg

It's a sign from the heavens I tell ya! Did you see the face? Can you see Harvey's Hurricane eye looking west, while wearing his heavy hitting Ram's hurricane helmet. Havey's eye is the eye of a Ram's Hurricane. It's a sign! In 2017, the Rams will Rock you like a Hurricane!*

Name your reason or logic...Why the Rams will Rock "2017" like a Hurricane. My reason, my take?

After "Rams 2017" win NFC West behind Goff's arm, NFL pundits will wax poetically for years, "Why a head coach makes such a huge difference." Fishing for a junior high offense vs McVay's modern machine! The Ram resurrection rejuvenation revolution will be talked about for years

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3ZL8ZVWVz8

There will be Thunder!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM

* I know folks will die and suffer from Hurricane Harvey. In no way do I mean to minimize their pain and suffering. So please don't virtue signal at me that you are aghast that I had the unmitigated gull to squeeze upbeat lemonade from mother nature's lemons. Sometimes we got to be amazed that something so destructive looks beautiful and awe inspiring from outer space. SuperNova's nebulas are gorgeous too. We are made of SuperNova Star Dust.

Last edited:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Hey cmon Ramer..I gave you a like, got a kick outta da pic, it's just once people start losing their lives ( or have them turned upside down) ya better be one funny mofo to make...unsensitive? Threads

Carry on tho, I know ya didn't mean any harm or disrespect my Rams Brother!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It's a sign from the heavens I tell ya! Did you see the face? Can you see Harvey's Hurricane eye looking west, while wearing his heavy hitting Ram's hurricane helmet. Havey's eye is the eye of a Ram's Hurricane. It's a sign! In 2017, the Rams will Rock you like a Hurricane!*
" Yah Man! I can see it!!'

Smokin'.jpg
Just Kidding! I can see it!