Rams who did not practice today...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
From JT...
Lots of bumps and bruises for Rams: Besides Saffold (knee), seven other Rams do not practice Wednesday: RB Daryl Richardson, CB Cortland Finnegan, CB Quinton Pointer, OG Chris Williams, TE Mike McNeill, DE Chris Long, DE Eugene Sims, DE William Hayes.

Richardson, who was limited for most of last week with a foot injury, had the foot in a booth Wednesday.

At LG, Williams had a foot issue during the Atlanta game. If he doesn't go, logical choice is Shelley Smith, who battled Smith most of camp.

On the plus side, S Darian Stewart, who's been out with a thigh/hamstring issue since mid August, returned to practice Weds.

A55VA6

Legend
I expect them all to play.. but Richardson's foot in a boot might concern me.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
If I recall correctly this isn't the first practice that Finnegan has missed? Is it possible his slow start is injury related? Maybe I'm just reaching here but there could be something to this.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
BigRamFan said:
If I recall correctly this isn't the first practice that Finnegan has missed? Is it possible his slow start is injury related? Maybe I'm just reaching here but there could be something to this.

Softli said Cort DNP due to nose injury. Yup. That's what he said. (Nose).

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
max said:
From JT...
Lots of bumps and bruises for Rams: Besides Saffold (knee), seven other Rams do not practice Wednesday: RB Daryl Richardson, CB Cortland Finnegan, CB Quinton Pointer, OG Chris Williams, TE Mike McNeill, DE Chris Long, DE Eugene Sims, DE William Hayes.

Richardson, who was limited for most of last week with a foot injury, had the foot in a booth Wednesday.

At LG, Williams had a foot issue during the Atlanta game. If he doesn't go, logical choice is Shelley Smith, who battled Smith most of camp.

On the plus side, S Darian Stewart, who's been out with a thigh/hamstring issue since mid August, returned to practice Weds.

Maybe it's the pain meds I'm on today,,, but, Foot In A Booth made me think of .......

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7H9xEesilU[/youtube]

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
A55VA6 said:

I would be very concerned if our 3 yard per carry RB isn't available to play come game day. . .

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
HE WITH HORNS said:
A55VA6 said:

I would be very concerned if our 3 yard per carry RB isn't available to play come game day. . .
No problem, we've got 3 more.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rest Richardson. Give the others a shot this week.

DR is only effective if he's got his speed.

FRO

Legend
Richardson was looking great against Arizona until he hurt his foot. He hasn't looked the same since.

iced

Lol @ nose.

Fisher's giving them a break - they play 2 games next week... sunday and thursday

iced

i haven't found anything saying richardson was in a boot

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
max said:
BigRamFan said:

Perhaps that's why he hasn't been smelling out the plays as well as we'd like? :bign:

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
BigRamFan said:
max said:
BigRamFan said:

Perhaps that's why he hasn't been smelling out the plays as well as we'd like? :bign:

Ooooh thats why. :lmao:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
max said:
From JT...

Maybe it's the pain meds I'm on today,,, but, Foot In A Booth made me think of .......

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7H9xEesilU[/youtube]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I was going to make a crack about the foot in a booth but glad you beat me to it.